Michigan-Detroit
Options

**Corinne**

I know i can check the sticky post but I'm being super lazy... who was your videographer?  I'm starting to rethink not having one after watching your video.... FI thinks videographers are crazy expensive and I just haven't done any research so I don't know what to expect.  Do you mind sharing how much you paid?

Re: **Corinne**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Our videographer was Paul Briles. He's newer and just started shooting weddings. I know of one other wedding he did. Previously he was a video editor so I knew he had to be creative which is why I decided to go with him. He charged me $400 and it was worth every penny. I know videographers can be very expensive which is why I did some research on them and found the best one I could in my price range. He did all day coverage and in addition to the short film, we have a copy of the entire ceremony and the reception. Personally, I think he did an amazing job and that was definitely money well spent. His e-mail is pbriles@yahoo.com if you would like to contact him. He doesn't have a website.
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow that is a friggin steal!!!  Thanks so much Corinne, I'm going to email him right now!
  • Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to butt in, but I wanted to let you know....I emailed him recently as well and his price is now $700.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Huh, he quoted me $800 and an additional $100 travel fee (East Lansing.)  He's definitely gone way up!
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yep, he quoted me $800 and when I asked if he raised his prices he said he was willing to come down to $700... now to decide if I *really* want a videographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards