Michigan-Detroit

TGIF!

What are you up to this weekend WR/NWR?

Re: TGIF!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today:  Home sick from work so I'll be watching some bad TV, sleeping, and reading.

Tomorrow:  hopefully feeling better and cleaning.

Sunday:  FI's parents are coming for the day for his birthday
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Going to FSIL's to get my toes done, smell her new Scentsy scents and have some girl time.
    Tommorow: Help I's uncles move in the morning and then maybe go down to autorama.

Sunday: Hopefully going couch shopping.

Nothing wedding related :-( Anyone know of any bridal shows this weekend?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Getting my hair done and then FI is coming home so spending the rest of the night with him

Saturday: Clean the house and have friends over for our euchre party

Sunday: Church, school stuff, and grocery shopping.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • edited December 2011
    Friday: Lazy day with FI. maybe cleaning or going to the mall or a movie later...not too sure yet. 

Saturday:  Heading to Troy area to look at rental houses possibly meeting with a baker in Rochester (I'm trying to get a budget from FMIL before we go).

Sunday: I have no idea yet.

Oh also being crabby and mopey because my BM/BFF is coming in town from GR to visit another friend of hers that lives out here and has chosen to not even let me know she's in town (FB stalker...yes I realize that makes me pretty much 14).I've only seen her twice since I moved here in September.

Also, FI and I are going to research vendors we still need to book now that we know where we will be living at the time of the wedding and hopefully we can figure out at least who we want to set up appointments with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Nada - resting up, trying to eat more if possible.  Trying to stay off the pain meds if I can because they've been making me feel really sick to my stomach :(

Tomorrow: Resting & spending time with my family for my brother's birthday

Sunday: Resting & FI's family is coming over to visit.  Hopefully will be feeling better enough to get some homework done this weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nothing too exciting here...

Today/tonight: cleaning, hopefully some laundry, Fi will go pick up his children to spend the weekend with us

Tomorrow: our friend's daughter is having a birthday party at Dave and busters. Should be fun.

Sunday: nothing planned, kids go back to their moms- maybe we'll go see a movie or something.

WR- just more internet searching and gathering info! trying to get a budget in place and get more of an idea of how we'll do things.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Here's how my TGIF was supposed to be: fun PTO day-off from work! Order BM dresses, drop off marriage prep certificate at church, book day-of makeup/hair, and make a fab dinner for FI.

Here's how my TGIF actually went - snow removal service hits the neighbor's gas line. Smelly gas everywhere!! Fire dept, consumers energy, and everyone and their mother shows up. I'm running around like a crazy person grabbing "the essentials" (passports, insurance docs, family pictures, etc) because the fire dept says we may have to evacuate.

Thankfully, all is good now... Everything is back in order and I'm enjoying a mimosa :)

• edited December 2011
    Going to the Viviano wedding show in Warren on sunday. Finally a show out my way!
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today, just catching up on some errands I didn't get to earlier in the week.

Saturday: More errands and work.

Sunday: Going to help my FI work at a bridal show in Novi.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards