Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

What are you doing this week? What is on the agenda?? Fill us in!

Re: MMPP

• Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Tricia!!! You are here! What are you doing this week? ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mtrapinmtrapin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    final payments to photog, florist, videog, and hotelprint/pick up seating chartprint programs/have folded/assemblephone date with videogget cardbox from friendfinish packing ceremony/reception goodsfind ballet flatsemail photog fave picspick up friends at airportOM spa tonightpick up dresspick up BM dresspick up balloonswrap BM giftspick up last few bags from Hippie Stephpick up sofia champagne from friendcall OOT friends to double check flightsget card for FI & wrap giftturn in final FINAL countmani-pedi datesee Harry Potter?rehearsalGET MARRIED!
  • Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This week is thankfully a lot calmer than last week, so hopefully I can concentrate on updating blogs and such. I have an awesome recipe for a reese's pie I need to share with all of you...MMmmm.
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start trimming/sewing fabric for vintage ring bearer pillow. Collect more plastic tubs and inventory candy buffet pieces.
    imageimage
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * pick up invites tomorrow!* send invites* start shower thank-yous* organize shower gifts* find outfit for b-party* homework :(  
  • Options
    PookumsPookums member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone finally bought the house next door (I think) so I am completely house motivated again. Lots of landscaping.
  • Options
    zawa0915zawa0915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tricia you lists looks a lot like mine - ahhhhhh! 5 more days!here's my stuff to tackle:-p/u marriage license this morning-final dress fitting (slight bustle disaster last week)-purchase rest of BM & parent gifts + wrap them-finish cleaning votives-pack up vases and other crap to take for the reception-make 2 more pomanders (argh)-finish BM jewelry-write checks to unpaid vendors (venue, RD venue, church, DJ)-make myself an emergency kit-find a clutch purse for moi-3 more dates with Jillian (be-otch)-1 or 2 more tans-leave for up north on thursday!!YIKES i knew this week would be crazy but srsly i need some prozac or something.
    We are married! 07.25.09 Married Bio For Sale Items Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meeting with Kristie with So In Love...hopefully! That's all I got right now. I'm feeling under the weather today. No voice and I'm burning up...I think I'll go take a visit to the doc.
  • Options
    zawa0915zawa0915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oops *you = yourand i forgot my OOT bags, shiit
    We are married! 07.25.09 Married Bio For Sale Items Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    edited December 2011
    meeting SIL at dress shop tomorrow for hopefully final fitting! Wedding Friday and Saturday Tricia - SQUEEEEEEEEE!
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    edited December 2011
    oh and I forgot that my work summer picnic is today. no work, in the sun, and getting paid for it ;) loves it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - Hopefully submit our album choices to TSG- Pick up all our 4x6 proofs from TSGNow that we have our video...this is the last part of wedding stuff to wrap up!  Yay!
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    --catch up on TK. our laptop is out for service & i'm swampped at work. boo. --my shower is sunday! --seriously, nail down our tasting date. this has been on my list for like 2 months. --i did level 2 with jillian last night. hopefully have her kick my azz some more. --4 day work week - mani/pedi, facial on friday.
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - Continue mailbox stalking- Continue 30DS success- Lose another pound or two- Continue looking for shoes- Try to start paying off some vendors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Finish the last 6 days of my 10-day workout challenge and hopefully lose a lb or 2!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ----finalizing our invitation proofs-----picking up invites-----making arrangements for ourselves for the wedding night (hotel, transportation)------figuring out thank yous for hosts of shower----printing off labels for thank you notes for shower on Sat----applying for any teaching jobs that exists-----trying to remain calm :)
  • Options
    Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR meet with Callie regarding cup cakes meet with Michelle Nonis regarding flowers NWR begin half marathon training get ready for Florida vacation next week I need to AW about this past weekend: e-pics at the zoo are in the can and now I just have to wait. We had SO much fun with Kris, he's amazing! bridesmaids came to a consensus on the dress. here it is: [url]http://www.jasminebridal.com/J_2_1_1_1.aspx?sqno=JPN2008092510517&j_style_no=STYL20080821006&j_line_no=LINE20080821018&j_line_season=B[/url] Its not the first dress I would have picked, but I do like it and they loved it, so that's what matters to me! We will have to special order it in dark plum, but they agreed it was worth it. Yay!
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    edited December 2011
    Jacks, glad to hear your BM were able to decide on a dress. Very pretty!
    imageimage
  • Options
    jennic22jennic22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:- Finish TY notes... we've got less than 20 left!NWR:- Sweep the basement pretty much everyday... more and more drywall dust accumulates on the floor even though we're done sanding!- Put another coat or two of primer on in the basement- Buy paint and paint the basement!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finish thank yous. Clean up rest of wedding stuff sitting around.Make for sale bioBeth's bparty is this weekend! Yay for Beth!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Must check out cake peopleMust work on invite wording/layoutGoing dress shopping - yippee!Start work on DIY pomanders (to see if this is feasible before its too late to back out)Go to Chicago this weekendBasically, I have to start doing something WR since I've accomplished squat in the past month.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fill out stupid paper work to consolidate student loan Bridesmaid fitting tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards