Michigan-Detroit
Options

NWR: Anybody watch Hell's Kitchen?

I can't believe I didn't know it was starting this week. I am a Gordon Ramsay fanatic.  My passion for cooking comes from him....and eating at his restaurant in NYC 2 years ago was a highlight of my life.My FI hates him....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Anybody watch Hell's Kitchen?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is one show FI and I watch together. We love it! I couldn't believe a new season started this week. It seemed early. But it was a good one! I love Gordon Ramsey. Because of him, I've started saying pi$$ off!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love this show!  I really want to know what's going to happen next week...looks like a good episode.
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meee!! I am a Gordon Ramsay fanatic too!! In case you missed it, both new episodes are on hulu.com. I watched them last night. Holy cow this season is off with  a bang!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah, we love that show.  looks like it's going to be an exciting season.

My Chart
    TTC since Sept 2009
    Cycle#9-Natural BFP 7/9/2010 ~ m/c 7/31/2010 ~ 8/31/10 beta 0.
    Nov/Dec 2011, started seeing RE. HSG-all clear! SA is good! DX = unexplained IF.
    Cycle#25-50mg clomid, IUI#1 = BFP 12/24/11 ~ m/c 1/5/12 ~ 2/21/12 beta level finally 0.
    Cycle#28- 100mg clomid + Ovidrel + IUI#2 = BFN
    Cycle#29- Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#3 = BFP 5/8/12 ~ betas dropped 5/17/12 ~ Cytotec(fail) D&C (fail) & then a methotrexate shot to get things going ~ 6/28/12 Beta FINALLY 0.
    RPL tests reveal MTHFR mutation(1copy)-adding Folgard & BA and moving forward.
    Cycle#32-Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#4 = BFP!
    Beta#1 8/21/12: 11, Beta#2 8/23: 71, Beta#3 8/25:174
    9/4-seen sac/yolk, 9/7-9/12 hospitalized for a ruptured cyst causing massive internal bleeding.
    9/11-seen HB!! 9/18- no HB, 9/21/12-D&C. Fetal tissue testing revealed a healthy boy. Now getting more tests to try to figure out this mystery :(
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     FI and I love Hell's Kitchen. Unfortunately, we didn't see either episode this week so we'll have to catch up on DVR tonight. I'm excited though, such an entertaining show!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DVR caught all but the first 30 minutes so I watched that on Fox.com then watched the rest on DVR after Prez Obama spoke.I think that Joseph guy is such a cocky, self-righteous a hole.  If he's really in it to win it, he wouldn't be doing what he did. (Kim, I won't say more than that!)I'm just glad it said "to be continued" right before my DVR ran out; I was afraid it was going to cut off and I was going to miss something major!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wheee!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We watch it sometimes. We missed the last season because we just didn't have time to watch it and the episodes were building up on our DVR. We eventually said ef it.My biggest issue with the show is that it seems like they purposely pick idiots to be on there for the drama. Why on earth would a diner chef get the opportunity that he offers? None of those people deserve it! And seriously, any serious chef knows how to cook a damn chicken. Kevin said that the show Top Chef is much better because they are real chefs. Not as much drama and yelling though.
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They had G.R. on one of the entertainment shows the other day and he fully admitted that most of the contestants are NOT professional chefs, but moreso people that enjoy cooking but haven't had an opportunity to go to culinary school or make a career of it. He said that it gives them an opportunity that wouldn't get in the 'real world' because of not having the culinary education and background. Then he went on to say that it also makes for better TV because they get a bunch of wacky people on there that think they're good cooks. I do love the show because of GR and his antics, but I like the 'real-ness' of Top Chef and The Next Food Network Star better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    richersrichers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love this show! I hope Gordon beats the hell out of the guy, Joseph, I think that's his name. Someone goes away in a Ambulance next week....LOL!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joseph is a cocky-self righteous a hole that thinks his sh8 doesn't stink.  "I don't care about the nice lunches and the outings, I just wanna win."  Please, a hole.  You're not gonna win if you threaten the host of the show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards