Michigan-Detroit
Options

Chair Covers

Is it too late to start looking into them at this point for an October 10, 2009 wedding?Any recommendations of who to contact, if it's not too late.Thanks! :)

Re: Chair Covers

• Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nah... Sposa Seating and the Linen Closet are highly recommended
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's definitely worth a try! We're using Sposa Seating. http://www.sposaseating.com Good luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    never too late. most of those companies can handle 6-12 weddings per DAY i heart the linen closet

• Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I always recommend Linens and Beyond - the owner is great with communication and prices. I got my silk green apple chair covers for $3! I forget the price it was for white and a sash, but it was very competitive.
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's impossible. I don't "highly rec" who I used because of problems I've heard other girls are having trying to contact her after they book, which is the same problem I had. Try The Linen Closet http://www.thelinenclosetllc.com/ or Creative Events http://www.creativeeventsmi.com/I have heard good reviews on those two and many others.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I totally forgot my photog's mom does chair covers -  I don't think they offer a sash or anything but for the price ($1.60) you can't beat that. http://www.amandawilliamsphotography.com/chaircovers.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was able to find someone with 40+ days left, so there's time. I can't rec, though, as I could only get Rachel's vendor and am experiencing the same communication lags as everyone else.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ana I am sure it will be fine, it just sucks that she waits til AFTER you book your deposit to then not return emails. My only problem with the actual linens was very minor, but I still felt jilted for some reason. I felt like...."Ok I have your money, sucka, and I don't have to return emails or say sh!t to you after your wedding now!" And after I paid my final balance, I swear I could hear crickets chirping. I just wanted a swatch of teal, via email - I didn't even want an actual swatch. She finally got back to me after a major whining email I wrote at like 4 am when I couldn't sleep because it bugged me so much and wasn't allowing me to sleep, I had to email. LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also sure it'll be fine, Rachel -- your hall looked lovely, so I'm not worried about the actual day-of. :) I just feel like I keep on getting the vendors who have communication problems (I guess this is a post for after the wedding!). Anyway, it's nearly here and I'm not freaking out about anything, so I think it'll be okay. :DSorry for the thread hijack! Bottom line, you can find someone at this stage. :)
  • Options
    npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finally received my color swatches is the mail yesterday from "Rachel's Vendor". She actually sent me the entire sashes. But I will be meeting with her this Friday. Wish me good luck!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap Nicole, it took her like 2 months. Yeah Ana, I hate the feeling that it figures, I have to be the one who gets the luck of the draw ya know?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    candlelite chair covers! Review in my bio, she was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ^ Don't go to Candlelite Chair Covers' website though...it will put spyware on your PC. :(  (And yes, FI figured out it was from them...he's a network admin and worked for Geek Squad for 6.5 years...he knows his sh*t.)
  • Options
    JUJUREREJUJURERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never too late these vendors probably would love to do your wedding especially right now. I second Candlelite and the website is fixed :) candlelitechaircovers.com she has been very accommodating as I have changed my colors twice both times she was great.
    JuJubee 7.3.10
  • Options
    richersrichers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using All About Elegance for chair covers and chargers. www.allaboutelegance.net. Paid $1.99 back last year, prices may be different now, and chargers for $.60. Never too late to call, it's worth a try. GL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards