Michigan-Detroit
Options

Your Favorite Summer Trip POLL!!!!

1) Where is your favorite place to go in the summer?2) Michigan's Adventure or Cedar Point?3) Lake Michigan or Lake Superior?4) Do you go to small town parades?5) Name your favorite farmers market!

Re: Your Favorite Summer Trip POLL!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where is your favorite place to go in the summer? Mackinac Island or my grandparent's house in Traverse City2) Michigan's Adventure or Cedar Point? Cedar Point...without any doubt...I would live there if they let me!3) Lake Michigan or Lake Superior? Lake Michigan4) Do you go to small town parades? I used to go to the Bavarian Parade in F'muth (short walk from my parent's house), but I haven't since I left for college.5) Name your favorite farmers market! The only one I've been to is in Swartz Creek...FI's friend is the assistant city manager and he coordinates it every year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Austins dad lives by Grand Traverse Bay. We spent a week there and it was the greatest summer ever. 2) Dont like amusement parks. lol 3) Lake Michigan 4)Visited a few and would love to live in Small Town Paradise 5) Fav Famers Market. 14th Street NY NY and Brooklyns Borough Hall. I used to stop on Sat mornings on my to class and picked up fresh fruits and soem really awesome pies.
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) The lake! I love to swim!2) Cedar Point, but I do love Michigan's Adventure!3) Lake Michigan of course! It is so beautiful!4) Sometimes. It depends on if we are in town or not.5) I love going to the one in Holland- they always have the freshest produce and they dont charge very much!
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where is your favorite place to go in the summer? I love going to South Haven!2) Michigan's Adventure or Cedar Point? Cedar Point. Sorry for choosing Ohio!3) Lake Michigan or Lake Superior? Michigan4) Do you go to small town parades? I loathe parades in general5) Name your favorite farmers market! I probably should say Wayne since I live here (and it is pretty good!) but Plymouth is my fave.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Pittsburgh (to visit family) or up north - Torch Lake (where sister lives)/Charlevoix/Mackinac/Frankenmuth/UP2) Never been to M.A. and haven't been to CP since 19913) Lake Superior - I Love the UP4) No, but always wanted to.  I love that kind of down-home stuff.5) Trentwood
  • Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where is your favorite place to go in the summer? Traverse City 2) Michigan's Adventure or Cedar Point? Cedar Point3) Lake Michigan or Lake Superior? Lake Michigan, only because I've never been to Lake Superior4) Do you go to small town parades? yesssss pageant thing, you know :) 5) Name your favorite farmers market! Flint Farmer's Market
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe I left Traverse City off my "list."  We go there every time I visit my sis.  We hang at the lake in Elk Rapids too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards