Michigan-Detroit
Options

Limo/DJ Recs?

FI and I need to get our butts moving on booking a limo/party bus and DJ or we'll be walking to our reception and plugging in the Ipod b/c we dropped the ball. Anyone have any good leads?  Any insight is loved insight!Thanks! =)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Limo/DJ Recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?
  • Options
    mandi_lynne33mandi_lynne33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're shooting for under $1200 for each.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We aren't using a limo, so I can't help you there.  We are using Josh from Big Foot DJs for our ceremony and reception.  We are paying about $750 for everything, but we did receive a discount since we were referred by a friend and are having our wedding on a Friday night.  So far, I'm very happy with our choice - online payments, online planning, an assistant the night of the wedding, and very professional service.  I've seen Josh at another wedding and he was great, not cheesy at all.  His info is in my bio.  It seems like many people on here recommend Mike Staff and Platinum Mix from what I have seen.  Good luck!!   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    detroitmonodetroitmono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For limos, we used Country Club Limo and loved them!  They were really helpful to find us the best limo for our party, affordable, on-time, and clean.  DJ we used was Mario's Music Company.  It is a husband and wife team, $800, and it was really nice because the husband is the DJ and the wife works whatever you need her for!  She was our ceremony coordinator
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [url]www.e-jentertainment.com[/url]Their prices are very reasonable and they are a blast to be around/work with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mandi_lynne33mandi_lynne33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kimbus87kimbus87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    limo - no help.   dj - night and day productions