Michigan-Detroit
Options

Help me decide!

MOH presented me with two different scenarios for my bachlorette party; they both sound great to me...so please give me your honest feedback about which you would choose and suggest restaurants.I realize that it's about my preference..but I just want another person's opinion, and my bridesmaids won't give me theres since it's my party, which I can understand.Option 1: Go out to dinner somewhere in Rochester, After dinner have a wine tasting session at Fieldstone Winery (which is on Main Street and does private parties) and go out to a bar---Option 2: Go out to The Fondue Room, and then go out in Mt. Clemens...I have never been to the bars in  Mt. Clemens....the reason the Fondue was suggested is b/c I went to a bparty at the melting pot in Troy and loved it, but I have not been to the Fondue Room....Okay, so help---any opinions would be appreciated!! TIA!!

Re: Help me decide!

• Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say dinner, wine tasting & bars... I might be biased though because I am sucker for wine and I love going to wine tastings with friends, we always have a great time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is for the fondue place, I am a sucker for cheese. Plus you can always get wine there too. Cover all bases, lol.
  • Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dinner, wine tasting, bars
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd say option one. You start out as high brow and classy as possible, then degrade into an all out blowout, it sounds like a blast to me!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's tough...I like wine AND fondue! I think I'd pick the fondue room and Mt. Clemens. That way, if some people aren't really 'wine' type people, they don't need to drink it. But if they are, they can still get it. I do love wine tastings though too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote for option 1, for the same reasons as futuremrsbrian!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote option 1 - I love wine......
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you do dinner, wine tasting then Mt Clemens?  I know it's a bit of a hike but are you going to have hired transportation?  My friend Donna's b party started at her house in Hamtramck and the limo took us to Emerald Ballroom in Mt Clemens.That way you can have the best of both worlds!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cindaycinday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote 1. I love wine and it would be something fun and different to do.
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd choose option 2.  I'm not big on wine and I think that Mt. Clemens is more of a "party" atmosphere for something like this.  Good luck deciding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think both sound fun! I guess my only qualms about option 2 would be if the fondue room is as expensive as the Melting Pot you might want to think about if all your girls can afford to go- just something to think about! (They have salads and stuff but I dont think you can get a meal there for cheaper like you could at a regular restaurant!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls---We are not planning on have a limo at this point; we have a couple people who have offered to DD...although that's not confirmed.We're hoping that if we everything in one spot, we won't have to worry to much about getting place to place :)Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaning towards 1. I used to work at the Fondue Room when it first opened. You will be there for a very long time, and it's expensive. IDK how it would compare to option 1. Although, FR has a great wine and martini selection, as well as everything else. There are definitely lots of bars there. I just think it might be too time consuming and too expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards