Michigan-Detroit

I totally made a mistake

So I got excited and booked a photo booth....I knew it was more expensive than some but continued because the cheaper ones didnt give as many options and there booths looked ridiculous. WELL...rushing as usually I now found a equal quality and product amount booth company for literally 1/2 the price and my original company wont let me out without keeping the $400 deposit. Ugh...so upset.

Re: I totally made a mistake

• jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya! I booked my photobooth just about a year ago and didn't know of any other companies. Now I see the less expensive ones getting rave reviews and yep, it bums me out. Oh well.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, so the owner or I assume the owner called me and we talked for like 45 minutes. Hes throwing in a prop box and some other new features they are experimenting with. Im glad I went with this company. When he explained y they are so expensive compared to others and gave me #'s of venues that will only allow there company in due to prior bad experiences that reflected bad on the venue. I feel better. He wasnt "selling" anything he was very nice. Im glad he called ....whew almost had my first melt down there.
  • edited December 2011
    which company are you going with? What other companies did you find?
  • edited December 2011
    Im going with Shutterbooth, rock the booth is cheaper and has a nice booth set up. After talking with the owner im glad I am going with Shutterbooth. I had chosen them because I hadnt seen rock the booth and the companies I had seen literally looked like a camera wrapped in a shower curtain so I was like ok Ill spend more. Then I thought I was getting ripped off when i saw Rock the booth but I really am glad Im using Shutterbooth. Shutterbooth uses paper and ink that are above standards, and in 20 yrs will look as great as they will the night of my wedding. The guy walked me thru everything and he wasnt "pitching" since i was already in a contract he just explained and he was soooo caring about making sure Im happy he threw in some extras. I officially am naming Shutterbooth my fav vendor to date.
  • edited December 2011
    You'll be in good hands.  I am having them next week too, so I will let you know how it goes.  I was at a wedding in November that had them and it was awesome.  They did the scrapbook option, which was cool, but we didn't get that.
  • edited December 2011
    I went with the scrapbook option and im debating on adding the frames as favors. I could tie a brown and orange ribbon around them and make them personal to our theme
  • edited December 2011
    The wedding I went too in Nov. had the frames with it and they just had a saying in it telling people what it was for.  It was good because I would have no idea!  We didn't go with that option because we did the candy buffet and ran out of money...
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted a candy buffet but its not in the budget :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards