Michigan-Detroit

Bridal Bustier

I have my first dress fitting in a few weeks and they want me to bring my bustier with me.  My sister just got one from David's Bridal and seems to be happy with the quality.  What are other suggestions of where to buy a bustier?  I'd prefer to order it online as I'm pretty busy the next few weekends but I have to have it by August 22.

Re: Bridal Bustier

• edited December 2011
    not online, but harp's in birmingham was FABULOUS. in and out in 10 minutes and the ladies really know what they are doing.
  • handleyphandleyp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it expensive?
  • edited December 2011
    i think i paid $65 for mine...which i thought was pretty reasonable - plus they are custom-fitting you!
  • jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sunny J's in Plymouth is another that gets great reviews. You get a custom fit just like at Harps - I also think they're open past normal business hours so you could try to get there after work.
  • edited December 2011
    I second harps. $65 and it fits perfect. :-)
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jesecca25jesecca25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Bra World in Troy and only paid $40.  I was super excited, then i found out my dress had a built in bra :(
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Harp's today & it's highly rec'd for a reason - the lady i worked with was incredibly nice. Mine was also $65 & it really did only take 15 mins tops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards