Michigan-Detroit

::shelby::

i was going to page you to tell you I want your take out boxes, but I see they're pending. So, I'm having a hard time visualizing half pint vs. pint. Can you help?

Re: ::shelby::

• eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The girl that wants to buy them is supposed to get them tomorrow so if that doesnt happen they are all yours! :) The half pint is like the size that they give you rice in when you get an individual dinner. You can also see the sizes at Michaels- that is how we decided which ones to get- the pint ones were friggin huge and knowing how grabby Kevin's family is we wouldn't have been able to let them each have two pints, but two half pints were fine :)
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, I'll go to Michaels this weekend & check them out. We're dealing with a grabby family too so I'm assuming it'll be more than enough. I'll also wait til Monday to order in case you have some :)
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Melissa! Yeah, we just decided the pint was way way too big, and looking at the actual ones in the store solidified that for me. I thought we had a nice buffet for what we spent on it. We really couldnt afford six thousand kinds of candy. LOL
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made it to Michaels & half pints are def big enough. Thanks & lemme know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards