Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

So, ladies... whatcha got going this week?
imageimage

Re: MMPP

• Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I will be: Stamping and embossing RSVP envelopes, then stuffing, then sending invites! Also looking for a shower dress today. NWR: Work. Tigers game on Friday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - Marriage Counselling on Thursday- Tigers game on Friday!- Shower on Saturday!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: start thinking about DJ's and Florists NWR: 2 Tigers games this week (M {thx Jessimaphone}, and W), tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary!, and Friday heading down to Florida to move my best friend and her husband back up to Michigan!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh you know....Stress today, softball tomorrow which will take up the entire evening and at least give me something to hit to take away from the stress....Off of work on Thursday with 20 people over for rehearsal... then you know.  A little something planned for Saturday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:*Meet with an officiant on Tuesday*Call every bridal shop in the area to see if they carry the dress I LOVE and to see if it's any cheaper :(*Meet with FMIL and FSIL to show them the BM dresses I picked out!NWR:*Another 4 day week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All week I'm in Hilton Head, SC but I'll probably work on some kind of brochure for the OOT bags. Oh, and decide on a videographer! 2 MONTHS from today!!
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: deal with a NWR BM irritation & go shopping with my mom for her MOB dress. Thursday: 2nd fitting Friday: off at 3, Shillelagh for a BM birthday party tons of other WR little stuff thrown in there that i'd rather not think about :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, crap:* Venue call tomorrow to determine the final setups and go over some things* Contact officiant to go over the ceremony changes we made* Pay photographer balance* Consolidate all the lists I've been making* Lunch with work friends who can't make the wedding* Pay officiant balance* Send final updates to DOC re: timeline* Practice first dance because we are awful* Practice wedding vows so I hopefully don't lose it that day* Ask mom and sis for help with some small, minor tasks* Contact MUA for final confirmation* Buy vases for HT centerpieces* Order cake boxes* Talk with DJ* Email photo shot list* Send day-of timeline to family and BPI think I'm going to cry.
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ Rebecca's "little thing this weekend" comment. Not too much WR. Just gotta figure out what to do for a band.NWR: Start thinking about annual Oct vacation. Mmmmm.... Possibly Mackinac this year. Never been!
    imageimage
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Create Wedding ceremony by tomorrow! Meet with Pastor on Tuesday. Get GMs set up with tuxes, Deposit on flowers, find somewhere to put the shower gifts, deposit on cake, work more on centerpieces, and probably a millon other things that most likely won't get done with recent events as they are. NWR: Funeral. :'(
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    picking up marriage license, stalking the mailbox for ribbon i ordered 2 friggin weeks ago that i need for centerpieces, finalizing details with vendors, waxing all hair off my body, nail appt, baking an insane amount of cookies for the cookie buffet, dropping things off at the venue, rehearsal, oh and GETTING MARRIED! NWR: ummmm - doesn't really exist but my annoying boss is making me work wednesday - this is the same man who got divorced over this job so i'm getting married on saturday isn't really an excuse that works with him.  grrr!  hopefully he doesn't expect my brain to be on the meetings wednesday
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah & Rebecca....woot woot! It seems like just yesterday you both still had months and months to go. Sorry for the reminder ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks rach! ;) i'm excited to see there are other girls on here with that date.  for awhile i thought it was just the two of us
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: finish up the wedding binder find a florist who will actually let me book them even if i don't want to spend 4000 on flowers. NWR: start my new job thurs :)
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards