Michigan-Detroit
Options

*jessimaphone*

Tell me more about your rehearsal location. You can bring in your own caterer? Do they have a seperate room for large parties?

Re: *jessimaphone*

• Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep! They have a whole top floor that is typically used for bands when they play at Fri/Sat nights, but we have it booked for the shower (rehearsal would be fine too!). They don't have food, but they allow deliveries of food from local restaurants, pizza and such. So we just asked the owner if we could use a caterer for our food and they were totally cool with it!Liberty Street Brewing Company is in Downtown Plymouth. We really love it. It's sort of non traditional for a shower, but I'm kinda non traditional as a bride, so it works for me :) The first picture on the photos page is the upstairs hall, looking out the front windows from about halfway back. You can organize the tables any way you'd like.http://www.libertystreetbrewingcompany.com/Zapata's of Plymouth is our caterer. I LOVE Mexican food and thought it would be super fun and tasty. Some of the best Mexican I've ever had, and we're getting a TON of it. I think it was (after all was said and done) $7-$8 a head.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the crappy link! You won't be able to clicky, but copy/paste will work :)
  • Options
    LovesPink927LovesPink927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::Butting in:: How much is it to rent?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That I don't know for sure. We're Mug Club members so we got a discount. For some reason, $80 sticks out in my head. So maybe $100? I will text my aunt to ask her what they paid. It's a great spot - has a bar with taps, big screen TVs (we're showing the Tigers game) and is pretty well set up already so minimal decorations needed! Really suited my tastes.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks super cool!! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have loads more pics from my FB from times we've been to see my mom's BF's band play. I'll have pics from the shower too next week. If you're interested in the other pics, email me at wmujrny81 at msn dot com!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer, they are booked the night we are doing our rehearsal :( I called FI and he got all excited when I told him and he knew exactly what place I was talking about.  I wish I knew about this place sooner!  Sorry for thread jacking Corinne!!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear they're booked on your rehearsal day! What about a day-after brunch? Keep in mind they currently don't hold a liqour license (only beer). I just really love Liberty Street and try to pimp 'em when I can :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the info! I'll definitely keep that in mind! Don't worry LovesPink, I hijack alot! Glad the info was able to sort of help you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards