Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bring our own alcohol?

We are looking for a venue that allows us to bring our own alcohol to our wedding reception in the metro Detroit area.  Any suggestions?  I saw that Belle Isle Casion and Henry Ford Estate both allow, but looking for alternatives.  Thanks!

Re: Bring our own alcohol?

• Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial and they allow you to bring your own alcohol. Or you can check out Addison Oaks as they allow it too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Plymouth Manor and St. Mary's Cultural Center allows you to bring in your own alcohol.
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plymouth Manor - we're having our reception there in 39 days.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing St. Mary's in Livonia.
  • Options
    gertiebardengertiebarden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Crank's by the Lake (Stony Creek Metro Park) and they're letting us bring in all of our own beverages, including alcohol.  They have TIPS certified bartenders available for $100/6 hours of serving time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With Stoney Creek though remember it's a Metro Park and you cannot bring any glass bottles in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info!  I got engaged a few months ago, but I just moved here to be with my fiance last weekend.  I'm just getting started with all this planning stuff!!
  • Options
    gertiebardengertiebarden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RE: Stony Creek Actually, with the Crank's by the Lake Tent, there is special dispensation to have glass bottles, as long as they stay in the tent.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards