Michigan-Detroit
Options

Dear Co-worker

Dear co-worker,Since when is it ok to cut your nails at your desk AT WORK? That is DISGUSTING. Do that on your own time please because everytime you do it at work, I vomit a little in my mouth. Thank you kindly.Seriously, who in the eff does that? Anyone else have any co-workers that do bizzare things while working?

Re: Dear Co-worker

• Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that's disgusting. Back in college I worked w/ a girl who would dry shave her legs at work. So sick. For some reason it grosses me out too when people file their nails in front of me. I don't know why... Dear co-worker, You stink a lil bit. Not BO stank. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Kitty litter? Everytime you come in my office I have to refrain from breathing. It's not easy. Please get rid of the nasty odor you're carrying. Thank you.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TWO of my co-workers clip their nails at their desks. One male, one female. It is NOT ok. it makes me wanna puke too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eww, kitty litter! What is wrong with people?
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an old coworker that would eat food out of the trash. I would empty the fridge every couple weeks of moldy food (because I work with pigs) and he would dig it out and eat it. He was sick in almost every way imaginable.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHH OHH! One time he slept at the office because his air was out at his house and he peed in a bottle and left it on his desk. I got to work the next morning to find him sleeping on the couch and pee in a bottle. He was like, oh I didnt expect you to come in so early (I come in early every day.)
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shelby's the big winner on most disgusting coworker!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, sorry to say, but Shelby you win! I feel sorry that you have to work with him. Peeing in a bottle? Sick.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shelby - that was a disgusting story. I am now eternally grateful for my coworkers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember that story, Shelby!!!! That is disgusting....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pee in a bottle??  Seriously?!!!  Eeewwwwwwwwwee!I worked for a chain smoker for 5 years. He was the owner and did what he wanted, so he smoked literally about 2-3 packs per day in the office.  He'd light one off of the other before it was even gone.  I never showered before work because it was pointless.  I'd have to change clothes and wash my hair to get the smoke smell out after work.  SO GROSS!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know mine can't even hold a candle to Shelby's (yikes) but here ya go:I have 2 coworkers who smoke like chimneys and then stand over my shoulder breathing on me and watching me work... two of my biggest pet peeves combined! And there is a guy a few offices down from mine who uses this hand oil. Oh my god it smells like something died in the office. And the ENTIRE 3rd floor smells when he uses it. It makes me lightheaded/pizzed
  • Options
    HeidiMarie95HeidiMarie95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, sick!!! One time we found nail clippings in our conference room! My boss actually had to send out an e-mail saying "I would have thought it goes without saying, but please refrain from clipping your nails in the conference room" HA!
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha I remember that Shelby. I actually have clipped at work before but it's always to clip little hangnails and stuff. I am OCD about hangnails and wayward cuticles. With that stuff, you don't get that blig "CLIP CLIP.....CLIP" sound the clippers make though. My work pet peeves would include ladies who didn't courtesy flush or wash their hands after using the facilities....or would leave drops all over the toilet seat. Gross. We had an "epidemic" one time where the toilets kept getting clogged up. OMG that was a bad period. LOL.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thankfully he is gone now, he actually found a job in Washington DC working for the government (can you IMAGINE!?) He is such a pig and would say sexually harassing things ALL the time, so I imagine it isnt long before he gets fired. Awww memories.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 4 guys around me who all clip their nails at work. One uses scissors to do it and I have seen him clipping his toe nails with his foot up on his desk too.... it is awful.   There is also a co-worker who microwaves fish (usually salmon) all the time and it stinks up the entire kitchen area. I have to physically remove myself or I will get sick because it smells that bad. Everyone teases him about eating cat food or something else that is stinky but he doesn't care. he also eats chicken bones, yes the bones. I don't get it.
    FINALLY! My Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The guy in the cube across from me clips his nails once in a while. And actually on Tuesday I was in a meeting and some guy pulled nail clippers out from his binder and started clipping away while he was talking. It was so weird. And I agree.. reheating fish is NASTY! Someone did that the other day here and I almost died!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EEEEWWWW!!! You guys are grossing me out!
  • Options
    mollylovesumollylovesu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! I just have kids who pick their nose and eat it... and they cough on me... Shelby - that was just awful! I am sorry you knew that man!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do half of these people have jobs? That is beyond me! Eating chicken bones, peeing in bottles, and clipping finger/toe nails at work?!? We could write a book about these creepy people. It'll be called "The Creepy Co-worker and Their Bad Habits: Real Stories Told by Detroit Knotties" It could hit the bestseller list!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa he said he was too tired to walk to the bathroom. It was awful. I almost threw up and then everytime I went in while he was there I would sanitize everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO Corinne! A book would be hilarious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or start a blog.. it's easier. Although we wouldn't make any money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards