Michigan-Detroit
Options

It's the end of the road for me...

Well, like everyone before me, my time has finally come to say good-bye. I am so glad I found this website and all of you. Your advice you gave to me during the wedding process or by just listening me (when no one else would) when any issues came up along the way really meant the world to me. I can't believe DH and I have been married for over a year...time really flies. I'd like to wish all the future brides good luck with their wedding planning as well as a beautiful wedding day. I probably will lurk occasionally (I can't get the nest from work and it's just a bit too early for me to spend too much time on the bump) :) Just a warning though, if I do see a question that I may be the only one able to answer (a specific question about a vendor that I used, health, home and school related issues), I might chime in. Take care and enjoy your wedding planning days - they go fast whether you're a week or two years away from your big day! :)

Re: It's the end of the road for me...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww! its so sad seeing all these Knotties leave!!! Good Luck and thanks for all  your input!! We'll miss you!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, people are still lurking Kira! LOL. I have filed off quite a bit myself like so many others have in the past and eventually fade away without making a good-bye type post.Susie have you hit the year mark yet? Start making babies, hehe ;-)
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, good luck! We'll miss you. I feel like all the Knotties that welcomed me when I joined last October have all left!
  • Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we will miss you!!! thanks for all your help and advice!!!
  • Options
    Susie_KissesSusie_Kisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys. :) Rachel...We hit one year on 08/09/09.  We even ate our year-old wedding cake. (Well, we each took a bite, thought it was gross and threw it away!) No babies just yet- DH and I decided it would be best to wait until I graduate with my MBA.  I'm only 8 classes away and I should be able to graduate in December 2010.  Then, who knows, we'll start trying to make a baby factory (we both want four kids). :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy moly, four?! I am still thinking I don't even want a second. We ate our top layer while it was still fresh, just chipped away at it the week after the wedding.
  • Options
    TruchanaTruchana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you only supposed to post for up to one year after you get married?  Sorry, I don't really know the rules. Best wishes!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Truchana - No, there are no rules whatsoever really. A lot of people hang on til about the year-mark or just under though before they start feeling like they should move on....which will likely be the case for me too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, if the one year was the rule, I'd be the biggest rule breaker ever! LOL It'll be 2 yrs in October for me! Maybe that's when I'll say goodbye. hahaNone of you can leave. ever.
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boo!!! so sad... don't leave us!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards