Michigan-Detroit
Options

**whrldtravlr**

I have to ask..where did you get your headpiece? Did you order it online or get it from a store? I am trying to find a headband but with ribbon and I went on the website and saw some of the head pieces and they are all beautiful!!! :-)
Trying for #1 since 5/2010
12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
6/2/11=BFP!!!!
EDD 2/12/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **whrldtravlr**

• Options
    MrsAmannMrsAmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: Hi Adrienne! :-) I was in Arena Bridal the other day and they had a cute head band that was on a ribbon. That's more on my side of town though. Have you tried Etsy? There are so many shops in Royal Oak, I'm sure someone has to have something.
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a Maria Elena trunk show at Roma Sposa in B'ham a few months ago. I hate to admit it but I bought the headpiece before I had even bought my dress (although I was pretty sure what dress I was getting). I just got so wrapped up in how pretty it was and how much fun I was having trying the pieces on that I just went for it. Eeek! Because of the trunk show, I got a piece that isn't available in stores yet and it was custom made to match the detailing on my dress (I emailed them photos after I had bought it). I guess each piece is made individually so you don't buy them off a shelf. Roma Sposa carries the M.E. line but word of warning that it is quite a chunk of change (again, I was completely out of my mind at the time of purchase to have paid what I did) but they are beautiful and I'm rationalizing it as an heirloom piece. HTH!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! :-)
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards