Michigan-Detroit
Options

Slow Friday TV Poll

So many shows are starting back up next week...what show(s) are you most looking forward to a new season of?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Slow Friday TV Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My usual prime time shows that I can't live without are:Grey'sDesperate HousewivesUgly BettyBrothers & SistersPrivate PracticeOh and I'm curious about that new show that's starting that is about time stopping for 2 minutes or something and they all saw into their future!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    catstoy73catstoy73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since we don't have cable, the only shows I watch are: NCIS + the new one in LA that starts this seasonAll CSITwo and a half Men
  • Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grey's Private Practice Brothers and Sisters Dexter!
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugly Betty...I love that show!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Criminal MindsGrey's Anatomy30 RockThe OfficeHow I Met Your MotherCSI
  • Options
    jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know exactly when they all start! I should get on that!I'm looking forward to Grey's, Glee, and Biggest Loser!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Greys Anatomy!! I didnt want season 9 of CSI bc I'm not sure I'll like it with Laurence Fishburne (sp?) so I rented it, I dont know if I'll be watchiong the next season either...I miss Warick :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Rebecca. Love my How I met your mother!
    imageimage
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    edited December 2011
    Bones & Supernatural. I sure hope Supernatural get's better, I didn't like how last season ended.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kira~ I didn't want Lawrence Fishburne either! I liked Grissom, but he's not bad.Jessica~ I know! It's hilarious!! (Or should I say, it's legen...wait for it...dary!) We just started watching it last season, so we've been having a great time catching up with DVDs and reruns.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a tv wh0re... Glee Friday Night Lights Heroes Greys DH Private Practice One Tree Hill Biggest Loser
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grey's for sure.  Also Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, and How I met Your Mother.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just read through everyone else's, I can't believe I forgot The Office!
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GreysDesperates
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Am I the only one addicted to the new 90210?? It's embarassing, I know, but I watched the 1st episode just because they kept saying the old cast would be in it so I wanted to see what it was like...and then I got hooked. lol. Others... So You Think You Can DanceANTM Greys Biggest Loser (why are there such big spaces in between my lines???)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh Kira... how I LOVE CSI LV. I own & watched every season up until season 8. A friend and I used to have "CSI Sundays" where we would rent and watch the rest of the seasons alllllll day. We even went to Chicago to the Science Musuem and went to CSI: The Experience, it was so cool. You were presented 3 cases where you actually got to go into the crime scene and investigate, then they had stations set up for ballistics, evidence, autopsy and so on. HAHA I am such a dork.
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One Tree Hill!!Grey'sPrivate PracticeThe OfficeI'm SO EXCITED!
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    I def watch OTH too. & Gossip Girl :)
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mink - I never got into Gossip Girls, but I'm sure if I gave it a chance I would be hooked. I absolutely LOVE OTH! I pre-ordered season six and have been watching it to pump myself up for Sept. 14th!
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I WAS looking forward to I Love Money 3 until that fvcktard went off and killed his wife. WTH? And they yanked Megan Wants A Millionaire because of that tool which is a bummer to those of us who love trainwreck TV.I don't watch a lot of regular sitcoms/dramas...so I am already hoping for another season of More To Love!! Also watching Rachel Zoe Project, Top Chef Las Vegas, and Project Runway along with the Models of the Runway show after PR.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Prepare for a list because I'm turning into my mother and her 20 something shows. lol Bones Fringe House Dollhouse Lie to Me Castle And might start watching The Mentalist Maybe not as many as I thought. But I do have a ton of shows on right now that I watch.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Another Bones fan!! I totally forgot about House. I'm almost getting sick of their Sunday marathons, bring on the new season already!!
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jackie- That is so cool! Im gonna mention it to Bri, we both got hooked on it and neither of us want to watch without Grissom. I was soo glad when Sarah left (although I know she comes back) she drove me nuts!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gwenwhyfare - Woot! I hardly ever find anyone else that watches Bones. What'd you think of the last episode?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I usually end up FFing thru Gossip Girl. But I do watch it. As far as OTH. I was slightly embarassed at times this past season b/c it was so corny. But I'm still an avid watcher :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mad Men! (already started... love this show) The Office
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Office 30 Rock I don't really watch many shows, but I love those!
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dexter!!  This is the one I'm most excited about.The OfficeGrey'sDesperate HousewivesBrothers and SistersLost (although it's gotten a little too crazy for my liking)And I want to start watching Cougar Town and Flash Forward.I've heard lots of good things about Gossip Girl, too.  I might need to start watching that.  What season is it now?  Am I too far gone to start watching now?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Office.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    krollet88 - I didn't start watching it till I met FI. I'm totally hooked on it now though! He's got a thing for Bones, but that's okay..I like Booth ;)The last episode..I have mixed feelings about. The 'amnesia' part made my jaw hit the floor. What about you?
    life | home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards