Michigan-Detroit
Options

:::Leeshab1982:::

I'm so glad there's another Dexter fan on here!!! :) It's been too long since the last season!

Re: :::Leeshab1982:::

• Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!  Isn't it the best show??  It's one of the few shows that my fiance actually likes, too.  Usually he just watches stuff with me to be nice.    It's been waaaay too long since the last season.  I just googled it and says Sept. 27th will be the first new episode.We'll have to chat when the new episodes start showing! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually started watching it when FIL's started talking to us about this 'serial killer/detective' show in showtime and we thought they were crazy! I love that I can watch a show that FI actually enjoys... last night he sat through Project Runway and Models with me. He's such a good sport. Do you watch True Blood?? We just started watching it this summer and it's not as good as Dexter but FI enjoys it enough to want to keep watching.
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is obsessed with True Blood!  I haven't been able to get into it yet.  There's so much crazy stuff that I don't understand, but I haven't seen all of the episodes either.  FI has watched them all, so maybe I need to catch up to really like it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards