Michigan-Detroit
Options

four days!!

For real!?  I can't believe it!!   I ha dmy bachelorette party on friday which was a blast, i rode the bull  and my thighs still hurt! I'll post pics  in my bio soon..Also, If i dont get on before then, Which i probably will, but ya never know!!  THanks every body for help, ideas, letting me vent, and keeping me entertained!!   I cant wait for friday to come!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: four days!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm sure your day will be beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, how exciting! On another note, did you see my post to you a few days ago? I cut and paste it below in case you didn't... It was about the BB&B registry completion event. "I just saw your post about the BB&B registry thing. If you want to email the girl to ask if you can go to this one, it is betty.cook@bedbath.com, but that is for the Hall and Van Dyyke store, if you are around there. Good luck and let me know if you will be there! We can have a little knottie reunion!!! "
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome... congrats! Have a wonderful and amazing day! And glad your B-Party was a blast, cant wait to see pics!!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You'll have a wonderful day! Come back and post pics!
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and I hope you have an amazing day!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards