Michigan-Detroit
Options

BM Gifts~Beach bag

I wanted to put together a beach bag for my bridesmaid gifts, because we are getting married at the beginning of the summer.  I figured this is my best bet because all of my BM's love summer, and I want to buy everything right now, while it's all on sale! So here is my list so far I have already bought the beach bag and flip flops from Old Navy.  Also, if you have seen any of these things on sale, please let me know where, and if you have any other ideas that would be great! Thanks =)-beach bag-towel-flip flops-sun screen-Aloe-A tank top (they can also wear this the day of to get ready)-A reusable water bottle-And I was also going to pre-order or buy the new Emily Giffian book that is scheduled to come out spring 2010, because they all love her books.

Re: BM Gifts~Beach bag

• Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea! I'll keep an eye out for some of these things and let you know if I see some sales!! Do you live around Sterling Heights? I went to the Christmas Tree Shop last week and they had name brand sunscreens for 2.99 for a normal size! They were either Bananna Boat or Coppertone... I'm not sure if they would be expired by next year but it might be worth a shot.
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Navy should actually have a lot of that other stuff at good prices right now. Their tanks come in a lot of colors and even not on sale, they're fairly cheap. You could also get those iron-on "bridesmaid" rhinestones I think at places like JoAnn's & stuff. I know they have bride ones. I bought my own "Bride" iron on and put it on an Old Navy tank (that I have since bequeathed to Lisa R) because I wanted to wear a tank that I liked the fit of. I suggest Target or WalMart for the beauty items but see if the suncreen has an expiration....I can't remember if it does but that might not be something you want to sit around all winter.I was at Target tonight and saw some cute re-usable canteen-type things (aluminum) over by the sporting goods on and end cap.BTW what's your 1st name? (for the GTG) TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops sorry Rachel...my name is Rebecca =)ejay~I do live near Sterling Heights, I will for sure check out the Christmas Tree store, I was just by there yesterday and I wanted to check it out anyway thanks so much!thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards