Michigan-Detroit
Options

Engagement pic help

I thought I wanted to go to the heidelberg project for our engagment pictures,because we want something different,and we like urban/artistic photos.But we went there on Sunday and it wasn't what I remembered.Our pictures are being taken October 5th so I would like some fall scenery in the back,but I would also like "decaying buildings"(lol) too. I would like to go downtown but don't want the typical Fox Theater/Comerica park photos(which I love but we are not into sports and have never been to the Fox together)But we love the way old buildings/graffiti look.We only have an hour and I think we are going to be taking FI's grandpas old Mustang with us for the pictures.So I am thinking some field with the car.And I think the old train station would be cool,where is that BTW?So my question is can I have both type of pictures?Or do I  just need to pick A. The field with scenery or B. Urban/old buildings. I want both.lol

Re: Engagement pic help

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think both sound great! as long as you have time to fit them both in. Who is your photog?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girlie, you've got Amanda Williams doing your epics right? Nothing to worry about. For ours we met her at Comerica Park and did a few pics there, got some other "city" ones, went to Brush Park and got decaying buildings, went to the DIA, and also got some in fields that looked outdoorsy like we weren't even in Detroit. All of this in a very quick and efficient manner too! So no worries! I can send you some of our samples if I can dig them from within my computer somewhere!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Williams,and I am sure she will know what to do but I want to be able to have some sort of plan to give her and have her decide if we will have enough time.
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That woman can do a lot in even 20 minutes, lol. Just kind of tell her what look(s) you're going for and she'll have an idea and how to get it done in the amount of time alotted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards