Michigan-Detroit

Its Friday!

What does everyone have going on this lovely weekend?

Re: Its Friday!

• edited December 2011
    soo excited!tonight--coyote joes for friends bdaytomorrow MSU CMU game, go chips!Sunday- Sleep/Catch up on stuff around the house!
  • edited December 2011
    ohh and my final fitting is today!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Most likely starting my 10 page paper and final exam Tomorrow: Football and paper writing all day/night Sunday: Maybe hit up the bridal show, but most likely watching more football and paper writing...my weekend is going to suck!
  • efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Took a personal day, so I'm doing some wedding budgeting and figuring out what to do with my broken LCD screen on my MacBook. Tomorrow: Getting my highlights done and my bangs cut, it's about time!! And going to see a friends band play for the first time this fall :)Sunday: Babysitting my favorite little monkey (she's actually a two year old human, I call her monkey, lol)
  • edited December 2011
    Today after work my mom and I are going to Rochester to check out their art fair and do the painted creek on our bikes!Tomorrow I'm going to the fondue room in Mt. Clemens with my friends from collegeSunday - domestic duties are a'callin'!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No official plans, besides getting my hair colored tomorrow. * Gather all WR items and take inventory of things DOC will be in charge of. * It's my 'last chance workout' week! 7 more days to shape up.* Get last of candy buffet items.
  • rootmel1rootmel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  date night at home with my wonderful FI Tomorrow:  Meeting with FMIL & her friend to go over the programs and place cards...and hopefully get our invitations out! Sunday:  head home, clean, and relax!
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday ladies! Tonight: going to the WAB for bday festivities with a bunch of friends Tomorrow: lunch with FIL's, then maybe out with a few other friends since FI is going to a bachelor party Sunday: Tigers game with FI's work peeps I don't see "relax" anywhere in there :( Have a good weekend everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight = Big fat nothing. FI's HS football team has a game, maybe I'll go watch. Saturday = Try and convince FI to go to the Cider Mill? Later hang out with one of my BMs maybe. Sunday = Tigers game with FI, FSIL, FI's nephew and my lil bro.
  • l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Picking up step daughter then meeting DH for dinnerSat: Step daughters soccer game, maybe stop at the zoo Sun: Finish for sale bio & vendor reviews
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    TGIF!! Thankfully I have the day off today!!Today: Working on Save the datesTonight: Mother Daughter TimeTommorow: Working :( but I get off at 3pm then off to my future nieces 1st birthday partySunday: Church, then hanging with the MOH and her husband. Then hopefully date night before the week starts again!
  • ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now:  Trying to warm up since I got drenched from the crazy rain we're having in NY during the 2 block walk from the subway to work.  Thank goodness for pumpkin spice lattes!  Yum.Tonight: Probably hang out at home w/ FI.Tomorrow:  gym, haircut, clean apartment and hang out w/ my BM.Sunday:  no plans yet, except FI and I finally have a day off together, so that's good.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - gym, then picking up Amanda for the night, going to my parents for dinner, grocery shopping then the 3 of us either playing UNO or watching a movie.Tomorrow - Melissa & Steve's wedding (FI hemming and hawing about missing the Michigan game)Sunday - Watching the Lions, church picnic
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Celebrating that AW, Rachel's b'day!! Woot! Tomorrow: Wedding. DH's coworker. This is the one that stated "Monetary Gifts Preffered" (yes, spelled wrong!) on the Reception card. Can't wait for this one! Sunday: Cleaning, exercising (I hope), work event in the afternoon. Boooo....
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Work.Tonight: Ugh, work again.Tomorrow: I think I'm going to start some of my DIY projects. Thinking I'll give the aisle runner a shot. Which reminds me, I need to find out how long it should be..Sunday: Not sure, we were considering the movies. Anyone have suggestions?
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    Today- relaxing :)tomorrow- taking my parents to the airport and then meeting Taryn up to sell some frames :) then go new clothes shopping bc my fat a$$ cant fit in anything anymore :(Sun- no plans I dont think yet!!
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Day off! Doing some yard work later with FI Tomorrow: Working Sunday: E-pics!!!! I can't wait!!!! :):)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  Little brother's HS football game. Go Rockets!Tomorrow:  MSU v. CMU tailgate & game!!!! Go Green!Sunday:  Shopping for e-pic attire and maybe stopping by the bridal show at the Rock Financial Showplace. 
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight=date night Tomorrow=work :( then start sorting out photog, flowers, and....i forgot already Sunday=this apartment is a disaster, so i'm cleaning :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards