Michigan-Detroit
Options

Anyone doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?

To any of you gals who are doing the 30 day shred...how is that going? How far into it are you? Are you dieting along with the workout? How much weight have you lost? I need lose a few before our engagement pics and have heard good things about this program.
From Sophia

Re: Anyone doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    holy cow, it's rough. i really love kickbox bootcamp better, jillian scares me. i actually hurt my fat calf doing jumping jacks to jillian lol. so i had to sit on the couch for 2 weeks resting my now increasingly fat calves :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am starting it tomorrow!!! I'll be doing my engagement photos in 30 days, so I'm hoping for good things! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been doing it for awhile.  I started it back in April, did it religiously for about 2 months, then kind of quit over the summer, mainly because I prefer doing outdoors things while the weather's nice.  But just today I started back up again.  It is really tough, but I didn't see results as fast as I'd hoped.  I was doing the workout 5 days a week and only lost 5 lbs over 2 months.  But people said they thought my face looked thinner, and I did eventually go down a full pants size, so perhaps I was burning fat but building muscle and that's why I didn't see big changes on the scale.  I wasn't really dieting at the time, but I added that over the summer and now I've now lost a total of 15 lbs since April.  But I seem to have hit a plateau, so that's why I'm starting up with Jillian again. The main benefit I see is that I can get a really good workout in just 30 minutes, so I can squeeze it into my busy morning.  Good luck!
  • Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing the 30 day shred per se, but I've been doing her DVD and on demand workouts.  I also joined her online system and have lost 11 lbs in a month.  Our e-pics are next Monday and I hope to lose a couple more this week so I will be in the thick of dieting and working out.  Good luck and keep up the good work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards