Michigan-Detroit
Options

wedding shower locations

i'm starting to look for shower locations but everywhere we have looked has been really expensive. does anyone know of any places around utica, shelby twp, sterling heights, macomb? that is around $10 a person?? thanks so much!

Re: wedding shower locations

• Options
    Blueyes122299Blueyes122299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know shields's pizza is right around that price, also although it's not quite in the area but pasquale's pizza on woodward is around that price. I had my shower there and everyone loved it because it wasn't your typical shower food, we had pizza, salad, pasta and breadsticks. I know that the Gazebo on 13 and mound has decent prices so i've heard. Hope that helps good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have mine in that area, but what we did was find a location that allowed us to cater our own food in and then picked an inexpensive catering place. We had our shower at Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth - rented out the upper hall for less than $100, and then had Zapata's Mexican catered in - it was like, $8 a head.
  • Options
    emzielinskiemzielinski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that the new Crank's catering hall (The Enchanted Rose maybe?) was on the low end for a shower. They are located at 21/Hayes, in the same plaza as Laura's Bridal and Club 22. They are right on the corner and the hall is beautiful. I have also heard amazing things about their food. We had mine at the Italian American Cultural Center (Partridge Creek), and for a full brunch it was like $16pp. If you talk to John there though, he might be able to work with you to get it down to around $10 pp. It's a beautiful location.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did pizza and salad at Roger's Roost~ it was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards