Michigan-Detroit
Options

Thank You Ladies!!! (Loooong!)

First and foremost, I want to say congratulations to all of the fellow 9/19 ladies!!!  I am so glad that I was able to experience the wedding planning process with such wonderful, beautiful ladies...I couldn't have asked for better date sextuplets (I think it's 6 now?!?)  I know you will all be gorgeous and I will be thinking of all of you!!To all of my fellow wonderful knotties...what can I say...you ALL have been wonderful to chat with.  Thank you for answering my millions of questions and giving me great advice, no matter how many times it was asked!  This site really has been  a great outlet because each person on here understands exactly what you are going through.  It was the one place I could come to and know that I wasn't going to be judged and knew people really cared.  I truly appreciate that.  It's crazy how perfect strangers really get you and how much I enjoyed talking with all of you!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!Just some advice to ladies that I've learned this week (or in general!)*The time REALLY does fly.  People say that and it truly does.  It feels like yesterday that I was just getting engaged.  *Enjoy every minute of your engagement.  Show that ring off as much as you can! And have fun saying Fiance!! :)*DIY anything you can.  It will save you A LOT of money and you will love seeing everything you've done yourself and it will only mean that much more!!*You are going to hear so many different opinions, thoughts, ideas and they will all drive you nuts!  Take them in stride, listen to them, thank them, but in the end, do what you feel is best for you and your FI.*I know that your wedding day is yours and FI's day, but take your guests into account.  Think about their feelings as well and don't just do what you want and not care what they think.  I know it's hard, but they are there to celebrate WITH you.  *As hard as it is to believe EVERYTHING REALLY DOES WORK OUT IN THE END!!  There were times where we didn't know if we could come up with the money, if we could have certain things, etc.  It will work out, and if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be!Ok, enough of that now.  Sorry about the long post!! hahaThank you all so much again!!!!! <3

Re: Thank You Ladies!!! (Loooong!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards