Michigan-Detroit
Options

**Beener0514**

Hi there, I was just looking at your "Wedding details and vendors" page and had a couple questions. I contacted Sposa Seating about chair covers. Do you like them? Did they have a wide variety of colors? They seem to be the cheapest I've found so far so I'm hoping they are good!! Also, my FI's mom works for Fraser schools and was talking about using Jamie Flanagan for our DJ. Would you recommend him? Any info you could give me about those two vendors would be great!! Thanks for your help!

Re: **Beener0514**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: Donna--I booked Sposa Seating and so far Maya has been great to work with. Her prices are great and she has alot of colors to offer. I also live on the west side and she lives on the east, so we met half way. She's very accomodating. Sorry, I don't know about the DJ. But I hope I helped a little on Sposa!
  • Options
    DonnaH821DonnaH821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!! I emailed her yesterday and she was very quick to respond (good sign). I live on the east side so that will work for me! I will have to meet with her. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Corrinne. I've been nothing but happy with both Sposa and Jamie Flannagan. I have 9 days until the wedding so I hesitate to give a full recommendation until I see them both in action but I will be sure to post vendor reviews soon! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    My married bio
    TTC since March 2010, Dx PCOS 3/9/11. HSG 3/9/11 Clear with dominant but underdeveloped follicle, 4/4/11 Started 50 mg Clomid, 6/5/11 Started 100 mg Clomid, 8/9/11 BFP!
    4/6/12 Emerson Kate was born!
  • Options
    DonnaH821DonnaH821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only 9 days...how exciting!!!! I will definitely look for your vendor reviews and I hope your day is beautiful!! Thanks for the info!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards