Michigan-Detroit
Options

Missing the GTG....

My 1 year old son is super sick so I missed the GTG..so bummed. I dont wanna hear how wonderful it was and how I missed soooo much blah blah blah..Ok, yes I do..HOW WAS IT???

Re: Missing the GTG....

• Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. It was great! Great food, fun ladies, good conversation. It was the first for the majority of us, but lots of fun. A couple of the ladies got pictures, I'm sure they'll hit the board soon.
  • Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a great time! Sorry we missed you but that just means we'll have to do it again soon for those who missed it :) Hope your son feels better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I punked out too. I have been battling bronchitis for a week now. I need to give my voice a rest since I pretty much talk all day at work. I'm so over this coughing sh*t & the headaches it gives me! Now I shall go eat some cheese to go with my whine. Sorry I missed meeting so many newbies! Glad you had fun!
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope your son feels better Bec! We actually had 8 girls show (because I can't count LOL and I lied and said 9 in another thread). 8-10 is just about the perfect size too because you can talk to everyone and pretty much hear everyone. I heart GTG's, I will miss planning Knot ones but hopefully some of the Nest girls will be down for them eventually here.
  • Options
    DatsyuksMommyDatsyuksMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Options
    Blueyes122299Blueyes122299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Listen bestie I think we should plan a GTG around our area for everyone what do you think?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am flipping someone the pinky in that pic, lol. Mo is your tiny violin done playing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bree, its on!! Lets do this thang! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No! No, it's not. Just be glad I wasn't there or you would've heard it ALLLLL night. Mornings suck, btw.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards