Michigan-Detroit
Options

~*~Knottie Mock Elections~*~*

Ok, here's the deal... pick a knottie for each question asked below. You can use the same knottie more then once. Also, dont be offended if you are not picked and vice versa. 1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? 3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? 4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? 5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? 7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~Knottie Mock Elections~*~*

• Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? lots3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? ms nobody4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Scarywife... I hear her Halloween wedding was badass5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Lots of them... bryansbride, thecatsfancy, mink, aprillm, rebecca&chris, I know there is more but I cant think of them.6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? Its between Taryns kitty table numbers and ksunquest's thunder sticks and grand entrance.7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? rebecca&chris, jujubee & hippie8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? I still think Minks was adorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  hmm, any really! They all have been soo pretty!2. Rachel, shes a purse wh0re like me :)3. Taryn lately! But Jackie is funny too...Mcvay used to crack me up!4. hmm, AmyVan's! her wedding was unbelievable looking!5. Jackie or Joanna...they are both soo sweet on here! 6.  Hmm, I lovedddd AmyVan's candy buffet! it was incredible...Mine looked like crap compared to hers lol7. McVay! 8. hmm, Im not sure any really stick out! I do remember Jackie's story and the fish cake for her shower though! That was cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh Kira... I forgot about you :) I'm adding you to #5 and include you in #2
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh oh oh and sunkissed Come on ladies!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks Jackie! lol...I want to add people to mine too! I shouldnt have rushed it, I feel bad for not including people now! lol I want to add Mo's to the wedding i'd like to attend!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Joanna’s (jcrawford76)(I love those dresses!)2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with?   Taryn3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most?  Brandi, Taryn & Jackie lately :) 4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Amy (Amyvan317)5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Several: Jackie, Taryn, Kira, Rachel6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal?  Jill (Basebalbride07) – Comerica Park reception (I’m still a little bitter that I can’t make this happen lol)7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff?  Bubs2008 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? Oh dang, it’s a fairly new knottie…and I can’t remember her name but she’s the one where they got engaged at “The Bean” (I think that is what it’s called?) and he proposes, and someone was able to capture it all on camera so there’s a ton of pics! I’m so embarrassed that I can’t remember who this is…a million apologies!! But you have the cutest proposal story! J
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? lots of you are better than my actual bff ;) 3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? lately, ms. nobody. i miss eclipse, mcvay, bubs, pookums... 4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? 5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? almost all of you - i hope to make on the border when then gets decided. but jackie, shelby, shauna, taryn, brandi... 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? any of you that had rock the booth. and all candy buffets i've seen have paled in comparison to amyvan's. 7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? Hippie's stuff is super cute. 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? I suck, I don't remember any.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    oops i unintentionally skipped #1. I'll say mtrapin b/c she gave really cute gifts ;)
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HA Mink... me too, I say Joanna's as well because those BM dresses really were HOT HOT HOT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Hmm, Joanna's. I told Taryn I would be in hers since her BMs are sucky! 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? Lately, I'm feelin' Taryn could be the lucky one3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? I used to crack up at McVay's posts4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Amyvan. Her wedding looked absolutely gorgeous!5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? I want to meet all of these beotches!6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? What chu talkin' bout? I've already stolen some ideas! Most have been BM gift ideas...7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? I love the way Rebecca's stuff turned out!8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? I can't remember anyone's. So I guess mine! Is that legal? Can I elect myself?
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You ladies are sweet! I actually stole those BM dresses from AmyVan. She gets the credit! 1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Um, I love the dresses too, so... amyvan! 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? Many of you! Kim, Kira, Jackie are all so sweet. I hate naming names. I love you all. Gag, lol :)3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? Hands down, ms. nobody.4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Any wedding that will give me chocolate cake.5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Those mentioned above, hell just copy answer to #1. 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? Oh boy, not sure. 7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? Rebecca and Higgy.8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? Gosh, I need to reread these. I can't remember!
  • Options
    catstoy73catstoy73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in?   Jackie's (she had the same BM dress as mine but in a different color)2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with?   Everybody, I can't just choose one3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most?   Ms Nobody4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick?   I love weddings, so I'd have to say everyones5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL?   Jackie, Taryn, Brandi and many others6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal?   I'd take a little from everyone7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff?   Higgy, Taryn, and I know I'm missing others 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story?   I can't remember.  Is that bad? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm on for two seconds before meeting with the florist, but I wanted to say I have mad love for you girls!!  <3<3 <3I will be back later to fill in my answers. [img]http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2009/02/funny-pictures-your-cats-love-has-exploded-everywhere.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    hahaha shiiiiit i skippedd #4 too! I'd love to go to a Dearborn Inn wedding, they look really pretty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm too angry to post because my computer crashed and I lost all of the pics from Chris's baseball thing at Comerica Park, but thanks for the votes, you all made me smile!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in?  Tricia's, b/c those bags were so cute and I didn't even make one for myself! Dummy. 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with?  For sure Bre (futuremrsbryan) and Rainy and Nobs and allllll of you ;)3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most?  Nobs. May the hamma be with you. 4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick?  Pshaw, tons. Tarah and Shelly and Cinday and Mink and the circus... oh, wait... lmao5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL?  errybody6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal?  Gosh I have to think about this! May come back with an answer...7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff?  Hmmm that's a tough one to pick, I <3 all DIY8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story?  Yeahhhhhh... I don't remember any...
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what can i say... my my my humor hits me, so hard, makes me say "oh my gah!"
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Rachel (Shrades)...I absolutely adore her BM dresses.2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? Oh gosh...SO many!! Kim, Brandi, Corinne, and Jackie (off the top of my head).3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? Jackie, Mo, and RachelCheetah crack me up daily!4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Past wedding - Rachel (Shrades) and Trucana. Both of their wedding's were AMAZING. Future wedding - Brandi, Kim, and Corinne.5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Everyone!!! I am SO beyond excited for the On The Border GTG.6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? Anyone who had Rock the Booth for sure. I want one really badly, but it doesn't fit in our budget. :(7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? Hmmmm...I'm loving Hippie's DIY stuff. 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? I agree with Kim...the new Knottie who got engaged at The Bean. That story made my cry...esp the part about how her FI kept a journal of the days prior to the proposal.
  • Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Joanna's because she took pictures IN Comerica Park!!! Jealousy... 2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? McVay ... she's the only one really that I've had conversations with IRL... but I do really like her! 3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? There are many! 4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Rebecca's 5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Corinne 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? JuJuBee's invitations! 7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? JuJuBee, Rebecca, I'm sure there are others! 8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? Not sure!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heck, I'm late but I'll still play...1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Probably Joanna's because of the comerica park pictures.  :)  PLus she lives kinda close.2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? Probably Rachel Cheetah or Sunkissed3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? Brandi & Taryn have been cracking me up lately...4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Probably Monica Renee, because we ran with some of the same people for awhile.5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? I'd like to meet everyone I haven't already met IRL...6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? Maybe Amyvan or Katie or Tricia - they had some cool stuff.7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? not sure about that one...8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? there were several, but there was one I read that choked me up a little - Hollydoodle, maybe?  I also liked the one where the FI took the boat out and had the proposal sign hanging from a tree.  Cant' remember who that was...
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am way late, but I want to play!!! I know I don't post over here a lot anymore but you all still lourv me :) 1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Tricia (mtrapin) her wedding was CLASSY and her style was amazing!2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? I have become friends with a lot of girls on here already. I wish I could see Jackie more!!! I misses her :(3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? Ms Nobody and Eclipse - what happened to Shelby?4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Basebalbride. her comerica park wedding looked sweet.5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? hmmm, there aren't many of you I haven't met!! 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? Alatharme's cp's were pretty original!7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? Rebecca&Chris and also Hippie. You are the DIY queens!!8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? I don't remember a lot of proposal stores. boo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm late..but its cool..I still want to play!!!1. Who's wedding would you like/would have liked to be a bridesmaid in? Wow! umm, everyone's. I have always been obsessed with weddings. I wish I could be a "professional bridesmaid". You know, kinda like when a BM sucks or drops out, you could hire me to fill in! LOL2. Which knottie could you see being BFF's with? def taryn..and prob Rach..3. Which knottie makes you laugh the most? hell everyone is hilarious at times. depends on the day and subject.4. If you could/could have attended a knotties wedding as a guest, which would you pick? Everyone's. I beleive in wedding crashing!!! 5. Which knottie would you love to meet IRL? Everyone! 6. If you could steal an idea from any knottie, from who & what would you steal? umm..I reallky loved nprice wedding and wpw..beautiful decor!7. Which knottie has/had the best DIY stuff? hippy - pommander idea was cute, Kay Kay centerpieces, taryn's table numbers...damnz..IDK?8. Which knottie had the cutest proposal story? mee! only b/c I can't remember anyone else's.. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to add that Erica's (zawa) DIY stuff totally rocked!!!  I can't believe I forgot to include her (sorry Erica!!!!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards