Michigan-Detroit

**FOR SALE WEDNESDAY!**

I got the goods for the low ;) See link & email or page me for more info. Also, I have invitation making supplies that aren't on there yet: Embossing heat gun Embossing powder Stamps Silver paper [url]http://minksmarried.weebly.com/for-sale.html[/url]

Re: **FOR SALE WEDNESDAY!**

• edited December 2011
    7 - 5x11 clear sqaure vases. pics in bio!
  • edited December 2011
    * link in siggy! *
  • edited December 2011
    I am working on photos, but if something sparks your interest, let me know...Our color scheme was Wine, Gold and Ivory... Anything that has been used has been cleaned. particularity at hotmail dot com 18 white cake pedestals with wine ribbon woven through the edges- used for centerpieces...turned out BEAUTIFUL! Surrounded by gold sashes and wine runners with wine silk petals...tealights. 36 wine satin runners (32 used and 8 new 12x 108) ($3 per runner) 18 gold satin sashes (draped around cake pedestals) (16 of 2 sewn together and 4 new 12 x 108) ($5 per sash and $3 per runner) wine silk petals (9 boxes, now in a big bag) ($10) Our florist mixed real petals with these and I did not think that you could tell which were real or fake. I really liked the way the sheer petals reflected the candlelight. 8 spools of wine ribbon 6 yards each 3/16" (5mm) ($1 each) 22 large gold and ivory pew bows (8-10 inches in diameter for $6 each) 3 layer ivory veil 41 inches/waist ($15) used for ceremony only 2 layer ivory veil 41 inch/waist ($10) used for hair trial only one-of-a-kind ivory strapless (straps sewn in, but not needed) mermaid style wedding gown with chapel length train...embellished with crystals, pearls and lace ...size 8 altered to street size 4...The story is that the dress had to be nearly re-made...due to the weight from heavy beading that my frame just could not hold...turned out beautiful and comfy the whole night! I am 5'5 and weigh 125# Tiara hand-made Jessica McLintock...very elegant, but simple. composed of crystals and pearls that match the dress PERFECTLY! Ivory mule shoes 1 inch heel dyed to match dress, worn once, very comfy the whole night size 8 (just the tips peak out from the dress) plastic still on the bottoms...I forgot to peel it off! 2 champagne flutes "bejeweled" with gold beads/jewels at the stem...just for show so that we did not have to worry about any expensive/sentimental toasting flutes at our reception...breaking/missing etc. ($6) White "Bride" lounge outfit from DB...matching hoodie and capri pants for day of lounging...really cute! size M (runs small) $30 for the set. This was great for "morning of" in that non-tank top/overdone/obnoxious bride sort of way...if that makes sense? It has a bejeweled crown on the back of the hoodie and says "Bride". The zipper pull is a large diamond ring. The capri pants have the same bejeweled crown on the top of the front thigh. I believe that these are no longer available from DB. The set is bright white cotton, but stretches and does not get baggy/stretched out. Worn for 4 hours. White strapless dress (includes removable, adjustable straps) from White House Black Market size 4 (worn for RD) Empire waist with belt Length: 41.5" White Floral Overlay Dress Style: 300112499 "No Longer Available" on their website Change belt to match bright color shoes for your own RD look! $50 White with brown and black floral print silk strapless dress (includes removable, adjustable straps) from White House Black Market size 2 (worn for post-wedding brunch) ) Empire waist Length: 41.5" Gold present card box ($25) Also, If you are going to Hawaii for HM, we have many Fodors, Frommers and Revealed books, as well as Hana and other island info... particularity at hotmail dot com Please contact me for photos if you are interested. Thx!
  • hvalleehvallee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out my for sale bio for pics: http://harmonyfaust.blogspot.com/Centerpieces including 12" tall glass cylinder vases, black marbles and 4" tall curly willow. Black, white and gray votive candle holders from IKEA.Acrylic photo frames - great for place cards, table numbers or photo strips.Email harmonyfaust@gmail.com if you're interested.
  • l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ring Bearer Pillow FG Basket 20 Round mirrors Cake Stand (Sale Pending) 4 Silk BM Bouquets Wooden I DO letters painted pink (can be repainted) (sale Pending) 15 10.5" Cylinder Vases (I might have a little more then that) Approx 85 round votives- wax can be easily frozen and scraped out. Also have 30 harp clips for table #'s 4 little bags of big diamonds ( I used for cake table) Clear cut stones used in centerpieces13 stems of fake orchids (used in centerpieces) 5 Glass Vases for flowersFG Dress Email me for pics and prices. Thanks! jackieh022 at yahoodotcom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fuchsia, Hot Pink, Black & white damask Items.Veils etc.  See for sale bio...If interested you can email me at npricelove@aol.comThanks
  • edited December 2011
    Vases and other random stuff - check out my bio!
  • kaykay211kaykay211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have scoops and tongs for candy buffet, risers for vases, and some other great things! Check it out link in siggy!
  • edited December 2011
    I have 10 flower centerpieces (pink) a set of toasting flutes3 packs of unopened cinderella slippers (and a bag full of oopened ones!)4 packs of 48 placecardspink & white tulleand black frames (used for table numbers, can easily be repainted!)email me at wngsr1(@)aol.com if interested!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • moeoscarmoeoscar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Books, veil, crinny and more! All in my bio. :)
  • ErinBrunErinBrun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Link in bio. Vases, paper items, envelopes, random fun things.
  • edited December 2011
    Ring Bearer PillowI Do lettersCandle HoldersPew Bows (light ivory)info in biopage me here, or email at jgreenia@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    See For Sale Link Below :)
  • edited December 2011
    Red peep-toe Mary Jane's size 8 (in for sale link).  That's it for now, more stuff after Feb. 6.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards