Michigan-Detroit
Options

**whrldtravlr**

Hi, thanks so much for referring Bobby Alcott photography to me a couple of weeks ago! I met with him and his assistant, Ryan Southen and I think my FI and I are almost finalizing on them. Only thing is, since Bobby was a little out of our budget, so he recommended Ryan would shoot our wedding and Ryan would have his own assistant, so Bobby would not actually shoot the wedding. I saw Ryan's work and it was absolutely amazing, however I was just wondering, the person that you know had Bobby as their photographer, was Ryan the assistant? Was that person satisfied with the pictures from Ryan as well? Anything that you may know would be great! Thanks Shafaq

Re: **whrldtravlr**

• Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there Shafaq! Yes, Ryan was the assistant for my friends' (Melissa and Ted) wedding and my friend had even recommended him to me when I thought Bobby might be out of my budget. (BTW, my friend is the girl on the back of Bobby's business card!) She was super thrilled with his photos. So glad that you've found someone who is going to work for you! 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards