Michigan-Detroit
Options

More bakery concerns!!

Unfortunately, I was not able to change bakeries. All the bakeries recommended were booked, and we would have lost our deposit.I re-met with our baker and demanded the  cake I wanted; he agreed to make it. Yeah!however, my cousin also used him for her wedding on 9/26 and her cake was completely wrong!!She was supposed to have a square cake, and it was round.Also, she was supposed to have a cheesecake filling, and it was a liquor tasting filling!This does not leave much confidence for my wedding this upcoming weekend!! AHH!

Re: More bakery concerns!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ughhh, i'm so sorry you've had to deal with this!! on a better note, maybe the fact that you met with him again so close to the wedding will have it fresh in his memory & there will be no mix-ups?! i'm sure you've been pretty forward about what exactly you want ;) i will definitely be hoping for the best for you! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Urgh - that's very frustrating but hopefully it will go right for you. I'll be thinking good cake thoughts for you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    elkayelkay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending knottie vibes that you have a great cake you want. Your wedding will be beautiful anyway and the guests won't know about the cake drama. The baker sounds like a prima donna (primo don?) jackazz though.  We'll be waiting for reviews for sure! Congrats to your cousin for not taking him out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards