Michigan-Detroit
Options

How to PIP

I was considering asking your opinion on a couple of dresses I'm considering but have been holding off - I should just know right.....not have to ask your opinion. But I want to. And since you're bored.....now seems like a good time. But I can't seem to PIP. I have the images in a shutterfly album but if I tinyurl to it, it takes me to the whole album. I also have them on my desktop but there's no URL. What am I missing. I'm obviously not tech savvy. Thanks!

Re: How to PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    On the top of the page is a sticky note and there's a link in there that takes you to the Detroit bio. The directions are in there. And I want to see your choices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how about listing the designer and style numbers if the PIP is not working?
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can upload the pictures directly from your PC using tinypic.com. Resize them to the "email" size (that's the one I usually use) and then copy the IMG code (2nd one down I think) into your post here. When you paste it here, you'll need to make the "IMG" and "/IMG" lowercase though (at least I do in order for it to work.) Can't wait to see!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sunkissed!  I used your directions and they were perfect.  Now I feel like I've jumped that hurdle - maybe I'll PIP some more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you also sunkissed! Honestly, I've been on these boards for a LONG time, and I never PIP.  Those are by far the easiest directions I have read for PIP.  I'm going to be a PIP fool!Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards