Michigan-Detroit
Options

HELP: Event Planners

So I would like flowers and linens and chairs to be done ALL at one place. It seems sooo mush easier. But I am not sure what event planners are good... or if this is a bad idea. Let me know you recommendations for anything...PLEASE ....

Re: HELP: Event Planners

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Viviano's does flowers & linens... maybe chairs??Same with Courtyard Flowers in Mt. Clemens.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about that one place... Emerald City Designs?  I believe they do everything.
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emerald City Designs does everything...they're pricey but if you can afford it, I've seen their work and everything is gorgeous
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen House at A moment in time is wonderful. She does it all. She also has won Best wedding planner in Detroit ofr two years in a row. Check her out www.momentsintime.biz
  • Options
    vincoandvincoand member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MPE in Livonia is doing all of my decor including flowers, linens, chairs, and lighting... check them out at mpeevents.com.
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure Bill at Fabulous Events does flowers and linens. Customer service is excellent with him, I don't know about chairs. I am using Colonial Events and they have been awesome too. I think MPE Events might do all three ?? And they usually get good reviews.
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura Davis Events is an amazing coordinator, she is doing my wedding and I am really excited.  I have seen a couple of her weddings and they have all been beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards