Michigan-Detroit
Options

Budget Bachelorette Party

Does anyone have any ideas for a budget friendly bachelorette party for a bride who really isn't a bar goer? and nothing involving male private parts :)

Re: Budget Bachelorette Party

• Options
    kflook007kflook007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could have a slumber party with all of your girls and do facials, and mani pedis while wathcing chick flicks...sounds like a nice relaxing night.  I think I want one of those....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the pp. Also if you like them, maybe play some group board games. My friends and I always have a blast playing Cranium.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gigi's in Detroit has a drag show/cabaret on Saturday nights. Cover is only $5. I've heard it is alot of fun. Slumber parties are fun. Manicures and pedicures. Wedding related movies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I totally agree with PP. A slumber party and have like a pamper party with food, snacks, and great wedding related movies! fun times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest the usuals (mani/pedis, slumber party with wedding related movies, etc) but also maybe doing something that the bride has an interest in - for eg: for a friend of mine, we did a fortune telling theme, where we had a fortune teller come on over and do palm readings, crystal balls, etc.Also, a time capsule party is neat - friends put together items from the pre-wedding, along with notes and questionnaires on what the future will hold for them, etc - maybe even do a home video of the party and burn a DVD and include it in the time capsule.Hope this helps!CharisseMy Photographer - www.photographybysuman.comMy Videographer - Magic ProductionsMy DJ - DJ Sandman
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my sister's bachelorette party, I requested everyone bring their favorite appetizer to pass and then I provided the drinks.  Everyone has an appetizer they love to make so we had plenty of food to pass around and then I provided the liquor.  You could always follow it up with a night of movies, games, etc.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards