Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW: NEW BIO

Hey everyone, I've been posting on here casually, but I suppose a formal introduction would be good.  My name is Julie and my FI and I are getting married on September 25, 2010.I have been working on my bio and it is now up and running!Thank you for all your help so far, and thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure you'll provide over the next 11 months!
Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: AW: NEW BIO

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your bio is great! Just a word of caution (I have two friends that are jewelers), if you are going to go with an eternity band make SURE (double sure) that the jeweler is going to provide a warranty for lost diamonds. I wanted an eternity band badly! But my two friends told me that a lot of the diamonds fall out due to bumping, wear and tear, etc. They told me to go with a half eternity (no one can tell the difference)... just wanted to pass along the advice I received.
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah ha I thought I noticed a new knottie name and face yesterday. Welcome!! Love your bio, I love the black/green color combo. I gave my FI a picture of the ring that I liked off the website too...and he took it right to the jeweler and said "She wants this" lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!  I have always always wanted an eternity band, so I will make sure to check with the jeweler on a warranty.  I might pay the extra for a warranty just so I can get it...  I want an eternity band, versus a half eternity because the band moves around a lot on my finger since its so thin and I want to always see the sparkle.  :-)  And I don't want to solder them together because I think there may be times when I don't want to wear my e-ring.  Not often since I love it, but I want the option.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date twin, your bio is very nice! We're doing green, too but with Purple.You will love the ladies here, they're awesome for advice and suggestions. Happy Planning :)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cute bio! i have an eternity band and i dont have any issues with it other than sometimes i snag my clothes on the diamonds. i got a warranty as well just in case of lost stones! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    as long as you have a warranty I say go for it! They look amazing!
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    looks great love your dress!!!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice bio!  The dress is GORGEOUS and I love your ring (mine is just like yours, except with a princess cut diamond and diamonds around it in the shape of a square)!!!One thing I noticed, is that you and your FI's last names are listed on the picture of your Save the Dates.   If you can, I would block those out - with having your last names, your wedding date, and your vendors listed online....bad things can happen.  :(  I just want to prevent any unecessary stress for you!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  I love your color combo too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MelanieJ54MelanieJ54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm new here too...just got engaged and planning the wedding for 11/13/10. I love your bio and your dress is gorgeous! I was just in a wedding at Plymouth Meeting House in April and it was lovely. They got some great photos by the fountain. Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute bio, your dress is gorgeous. And I'm doing a similar color combination too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your bio look great! I love your dress! So beautiful!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome!! i LOVE your color scheme & dress :):)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards