Michigan-Detroit
Options

** Mink **

Do you think I could see your video sample?  I am gung-ho about convincing Bri we need a videographer so I am creating a list of ones to look into.Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ** Mink **

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops...email is thecatsfancy at yahoo.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure, ygm. Tell Bri to do it! We didn't notice Paul all day, it wasn't like he was interviewing us or anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that's what Bri is afraid of...a videographer who's in our face and interviewing us.  Neither of us likes to be put on the spot like that.Thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hijack: sorry, i had to tell you a funny story about our videographer... we had a friend do ours & he had nick mic-ed most of the night... i gave nick his gift (b-pics) during our reception when we had a chance to slip away... nonetheless, he was still mic-ed. we walked out of the room with the videographer & some gms hovering over the sound thing with their jaws on the ground!!! so yeah, we didnt get interviews or anything either, just completely embarrassed! :)
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha, that's awful & hilarious. we weren't mic-ed so a portion of the ceremony is slightly hard to hear, but I think I prefer that to wearing a mic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards