Michigan-Detroit
Options

Question: Say Yes to the Dress

Do you ever watch Say yes to the dress?Do you ever want to reach into the tele and strangle some of those women who goes dress shopping with the brides?I want to ask, who's wearing the dress?I was watching last week and I  had to turn it off. I was so pissed. This bride brought her her friends shopping and they made her feel like crap. That would just totally ruin the experience for me. Note: When dress shopping, dont take an entourage, you might regret it.

Re: Question: Say Yes to the Dress

• Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa... why are you so angry? JK! Anyway, yes I saw one where the girl took her sister and her sister tore apart every dress she tried on and then basically walked out on her. B!tch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i really enjoy "Say yes to the dress," some of the brides are annoying too though! I love how the sales people are so candid! These episodes must run at least a year later!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, some of those girls piss me off. I didn't have one person with me when I picked mine out. The circumstances were weird (Maria's Bridal giveaway thing in July) so that's why I didn't have anyone with me but I'm glad I didn't. I picked my dress, I love it and if you don't then so be it!!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes!! Love the show, hate the biotches that go with these girls. Jackie I think I know the episode you're talking about. Was it the girl that took her twin sister? Her twin was like "everyone has somewhere else to be, including me. How many more dresses are you going to try on?!" Seriously?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Kim .... that was it. I wanted to smack her. That makes me kind of happy that I dont have any sisters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my god Kim, I saw that episode and it was exactly the one I was thinking of when I first read Lisa's post! I wanted to reach through the tv and slap that girl. Hard.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt see that episode but I would have told that biotch to go on her way. My sisters live in other states and thats blessing because we all have different taste and I was more than happy to do the hunting on my own. It got depressing at times but I didn't have to put up with any lips.   I do love the sales people, they are candid. Jackie!! lol Cute
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't ever watch that show but wow! Suddenly I feel very lucky that I have two normal people for sisters.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like that show, but they show a lot of repeats. I like Randy! And the fact he was like Miss Gay America 1990 or something!! But yeah, those brides that bring 8 guests... you are asking for it.
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've managed to watch one episode and that's about it. The one I watched was about a bride who ended up not having a place to have her wedding, or something like that and the consultants offered to throw it at their shop. I think? It seems like a good show, but I always seem to miss it.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday nights @ 9pm, I am in front of the TV having "wedding time" (as Bri likes to call it).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg i get SO MAD when those heifers on the couches talk sh!t about a dress when the girl is OBVIOUSLY in love with it. especially when they say "i wouldnt wear it" well OBVIOUSLY you wouldnt. this isnt your wedding, ya hooker!
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Patrice, I think I love you.  I hope that's ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So true Patrice,  and Taryn I am right there with you watching. I was watching the other day and Austin came in just time when a bride was saying she knew she had the dress because she had gooesbumps. He looked at me and asked, If I had goosebumps. I was like, yeah!!. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards