Michigan-Detroit
Options

Hair Question

I have a hair trial at noon today (yay!).  My question is do I or do I not wash my hair before going?  I seem to recall when you get your hair done its easier to do when it is dirty.  Thanks for your help!
Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hair Question

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually don't wash my hair before going in to get it done. It is easier to do when it is dirty.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't wash your hair...they always told me to come with dry, dirty hair.  Yay for your trial!  Make sure to come back with pics...
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I knew it was dirty but it just feels foreign for me to not wash my hair lol.  I will for sure come back with pictures! 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I manage a hair salon...If your hair is clean ie. washed within the last day or so its good to go. A bit of natural oil inm the hair helps hold the curl better than freshly clean hair. Ideally washing your hair the night before is best but any longer than that and its too dirty and therefore not the best updo ;)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards