Michigan-Detroit
Options

***Suuuuuuuunkissed***

All the U's were supposed to look like I was calling out to you, lol.Anyway,I was wondering how WW online was going. I used it about 2 years ago, but didn't really commit to it. I just got a deal e-mail today, if I sign up I save $25...I am contemplating doing it, is the online program helping at all, or do you think that you would have the same momentum just doing it by yourself??

Re: ***Suuuuuuuunkissed***

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally got what you were doing with the u's lol The program is going great so far! I'm down 5# since 10/14.  I debated long and hard before I finally decided to join. I probably said about 5 times this year "I'll give it one more shot on my own, I can do it on my own. If that doesn't work, then I'll join" Well...here I am! lol. I would get motivated, join a free site to track food/exercise and I'd do it for like 4 days, and then over the weekend I wouldn't do it and then I'd fall off the wagon and that was it. For some reason (maybe it's because it's WW or maybe it's simply because my wedding is on the horizon) I'm WAY more motivated and excited about it this time. I even got FI to join last week so he's doing it with me. I'm really pleased with it so far! Let me know if you have any more questions :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alrighty, I signed up! The tracking system has changed (for the better) since the last time I did it. I'm starting to check out the message boards too, have you found any good ones yet??
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! Now I have a virtual WW buddy! lol I really have just been lurking around the boards there seeing what people have to say. I usually check out the "On the momentum plan" and "What I ate today" boards to get ideas and tips. I haven't checked out any others really yet. Let me know if you come across anything good.
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Special Occasion Board has a 2010 Bride Thread that they do everyday. That's the only one I've checked out so far. I'm going to have to look into the program it's self a little more, since it's changed with the addition of the momentum plan. I couldn't believe how many boards there were. kinda overwhelming. They need a Detroit board or something, lol.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey cool! I didn't know they had one of those...did you post over there? I see a "newb" post from a May bride...is that you?? :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, that was probably me. My username is EmaleeJoyce, I had one bride give me a shout out, quite different then TK boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards