Michigan-Detroit
Options

Vent: Kate's Story

Did anyone watch last night? I am so fed up with them, but I can't help but watch.  Seriously...during the hour long show last night, I must have commented at least 10 times about how much I hate her, how annoying she is, etc etc.  FI asked why I keep watching, its like a train wreck, I just can't take my eyes away.She complains about how the paparazzi follows them, the media attention -- but she can't go more the 2 days without making a public appearance and airing their dirty laundry.If both of them would just go away for a couple weeks, the world wouldn't care so much.OK.  Vent over.
Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vent: Kate's Story

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't watch...I used to love that show but I'm soooo beyond over them. AW's....both of them. Those poor kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Didn't watch. I used to watch that show. I'ms so over both of them. They talk about all the attention that they get yet they are both still doing talk shows
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh, yuck.... i didn't watch the Kate special, but did see an interview with John's GF on ET last night... she was talking about how much she is threatened daily by the public & how she thinks their relationship is unhealthy for her...that they need to take some time apart... ridiculous...those poor little kids :(
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cannot feel sorry for a person complaining about the media when she makes her living on a reality tv show.They are a pair of idiots - I just feel bad for their kids.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't even know who these a-holes were til all of this crap went down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh! I know what you mean!  She is on Today every other day.  I am so tired of seeing her and her crocodile tears every five minutes. 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stopped watching the show.  I used to DVR it every single night, but I can't stand it anymore.  Both of them suck!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards