Michigan-Detroit
Options

Ooh! I think I got it!

I think I got it...FINALLY!  I got the magnet to format without borders. I changed the font too.  I also uploaded the backing card. I had to rotate it to landscape because I don't think the vertical magnet would have left me enough space above and below for what I had on my mockup (I tested it out with an invite and magnet I got from vista print over the summer). So....here's the new mockup. I ordered some of these to see how they turn out. Hopefully they look good and everything fits. Otherwise, I will scream.[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/30muw6o.jpg[/img]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ooh! I think I got it!

• Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!!  That is such an awesome picture of you two!I just ordered some STD magnets from vistaprint about a half hour ago.  Maybe I'll have to PIP, too.Doesn't it feel good to have that taken care of?  I definitely feel relieved.  I've been putting these off for a long time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love your STD idea...where are you having your reception? I booked at the Mirage in Clinton Twp.
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Alicia! I hope they turn out as well in person as they did in powerpoint lol. We shall see when they arrive. I only ordered the smallest (free) batch to make sure. If they look good, then I'll order the rest. vpalonis-My ceremony and reception are both at Greystone Golf Club in Romeo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i really like this!!! very cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sooo cute, I really love it. I just ordered our STD magnets from VP the other day!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing. Great work Kim.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards