Michigan-Detroit
Options

***mordacious***

Just noticed that you have gone 22 days without smoking and I wanted to say congrats!! awesome...keep it up. also, I mentioned it to FI and he told me to tell you congrats and "I think thats amazing". I know its hard to do, but good job putting your mind to it and sticking with it, you are almost past the hardest first month...your body will thank you for it :) keep up the good work

Re: ***mordacious***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks and tell your FI I said thanks also :) I'm pretty much okay with all of it now. I think about smoking maybe 2 or 3 times a day for a few minutes and that's it. It's pretty amazing!I am afraid to go out and have any drinks though so I haven't gone out since I quit :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha...i'm so glad someone else is on the knot this late! They say 21 days is what it takes to make a habit...so techinically you are now in the habit of NOT smoking :). i'd say...try to go out with people who don't smoke/don't like smoking. that will help! If you can't do that...make sure everyone know that you are NOT going to smoke and they can help you stick with it. ahhh can you tell that I studied health behavior/health education?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha! I don't know about 21 days...I smoked since I was 14 or 15 so it may take longer. I've got some serious battles coming up during the holidays. I'm not looking forward to a 6 hour drive to KY...when I drive now I just zone out and it's a bit scary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards