was there a dd?

or am i insane?
Bio Update 4.25.10
imageimage
Amanda Williams Photography

Re: was there a dd?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It does look like something is missing since the last time I refreshed, but I probably didn't look at it.
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea i responded to that mess. i hate when i spend my time on people who just end up DDing.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yep! a few people put in their 2 cents...& now its gone :-P imagine that...
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. Knootie PSA: dont post it on a public message board if you dont want to hear people's opinions.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    grrrrrrrrrr! I hate DD's!!!! Thanks for sh*tting on my reply. I will admit that as I was typing my reply, I thought for a second that OP wouldn't like what I had to say but when you post on a public forum, expect to hear anything. Ugh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well...only post when, duh, your opinion is the right one...& when you get differing thoughts it's cool to delete... :-P
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kim, i thought you did great...i really wanted to respond, but just let it slide...good thing i didn't waste my time :-P
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I missed it!  Someone please tell!!!I heard that with the new format that's coming out, you can't DD the entire thread once there are replies. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I was even here and I missed it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What was the thread about???  I was gone most of the day and missed it. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, ok, i cave... :-P boy meets girl. they move in to boy's parents house together to save money until their wedding next year. boy's parents drive girl crazy. boy's parents are strict & have many rules, girl comes from a family with not as many restrictions. boy's parents get upset if boy & girl go against their wishes, girl doesn't know how much more she can take. boy's mom spoils him & does/buys everything for him (but he is a grown man & fully responsible, says girl) responses basically said boy must grow up & they should respect boy's parent's rules until they are able/willing to move out on their own & that it may be more important to scale down the wedding in order to move out & become a big happy family :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahh so let me see if I have this right....Boy meets girl. Boy and girl are short on $. Boys fam is nice enough to allow them to co-exist under their roof before marriage and girl gets angry because boys parents have rules. interesting.....then girl DD's because baby didnt get her way. am I correct? just trying to keep up here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! haha you got it, Bec ;)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well lets be clear: boy's parents sound like intolerant beetches. lets just say for example... hypothetically .... that OP had a gay parent and her FILs hate the gays and would freak out fanatic style if they ever found out...
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too bad I missed it :(Thanks for the recap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "boy's parents sound like intolerant beetches."I disagree.Putting the "hypothetical" situation aside. Anyone who takes in their child's significant other, at the grown age of 25 and college educated, for the sole purpose of helping them save money to pay for a wedding and get jobs, is anything but intolerant. There was way more to that post than "a gay parent". JMHO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i don't disagree with you that when you move into someone's house you live by their rules end of story. i think that's a given- which is why i suggested she move out asap since it's not something she can handle. frankly she's lucky they have an extra room for her to stay in! but IMO they can be the most generous people in the world and still be horribly intolerant. those are two completely different characteristics. and the hypothetical issues were the whole crux of her problem. (which will be a problem for the rest of her life) if she had just complained about rules i'd hate all over her, but she didn't. i doubt she knew exactly how far deep she was getting when she moved in. but srsly the choice is clear... move the eff out and stfu.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The question I have remaining is does she really have this "hypothetical gay parent" not agreeing with any hatred towards anyone for any reason but if you know someone has a prejudice on something isnt that pretty clear from the start? Or is she just saying they are anti-gay to make her side better and them seem like A-holes. Does the gay thing actually play a role in her life? Also, his parents not liking gays may be a reason for her to keep her parents apart but she knew well moving in with them how they were. I highly doubt they let a stranger move in with them. Although they are ignorant for this hate, it is their home with their own right to their beliefs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, this is what I get for spending so much time on the April 2010 board.  I miss all the good stuff...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just don't understand why someone would disrespect their parent like that for a little bit of cash. i makes me squirmy. (but i also know a few blended families and one of my bff's has three dads and she's die before she did that)
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards