Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bachelorette Parties

Where is everyone having their bachelorette parites? We are looking for some good food, and a fun place for dancing, but not with a bunch of JUST 21 year olds (we are all over 30). Curious to hear about everyone's ideas.

Re: Bachelorette Parties

• Options
    I am doing a cooking class at Mirepoix (with Holiday Market) in Royal Oak.  We got to pick the class and there are drink options and you get to eat what you make, plus apps they include.  Depending on what we feel like, we will probably get a couple drinks somewhere in the RO area.  Clubbing it was not really my style, so it is a good fit for what I want from the evening. Hope you find the right place for your fun night out!
  • Options
    My party is this weekend and my girls are keeping most of it a surprise. But I have heard talks of going to Coyote Joe's in Shelby Township.
  • Options
    Boogie fever is super fun. I'm 23 and i always have a blast when i'm there! 
  • Options

I hosted one in Detroit and we did dinner at a nice restrauant downtown in  a private room (24 grille) then we did V nightclub. It was classy, great dancing, and everything was close by.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards