Michigan-Detroit
Options

NWR - ARRGGG - I've been searching for this HTC EVO!!!

It's like the iPhone - but for sprint.. and because I'm a loyal sprint fan (because of my discounts) I really WANT this phone.. I can't find it ANYWHERE!!!! I'm on 6 waitinglists around the city.. and short of driving to Cleveland to get one.. I had to just sit and wait.. it's driving me bonkers..

I obsess about things that I REALLY, REALLY want.. so this is my newest obsession and it doesn't look like I'll get a quick fix. ARGHH.

Anyone have this phone? Do you love it?

Yeah - totally not WR.. but it's on my mind today..
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com

Re: NWR - ARRGGG - I've been searching for this HTC EVO!!!

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother has it and he LOVES it!  My bff just got one on Saturday. She had been on a few waiting lists too and finally was able to snag one a Radio Shack.  I played with it a little bit and it is very similar to my Droid (obviously, same Android system) and it was pretty cool.

I say just keep calling and asking around. She is one of those "Squeaky wheels" lol and she called daily and finally got her hands on one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol.. yeah - sounds like me.. I got all the way to #3 on a waitlist and am hoping to snag one by midweek. It's an AWESOME phone. I played with one yesterday for about 3 minutes and was instantly in love.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI has it.  He had the hero for like, 4 months then the evo came out and of course he had to have it...on the first day it was available.  FI is so ridiculous with his phones...he never has one for more than 6 months, i swear (so if you're still waiting in 4 months or so, I'm sure he'd be willing to sell).
    Anyway, he loves it...maybe more than he loves me, lol.  Like this weekend he was at a friend's bachelor party and while they were out golfing, they also all got to watch the USA world cup game on his phone.  I admit, it does a lot of amazing things, but me and touch screens don't get along and I think the thing is way too big.  But then again, I'm very partial to my blackberry.
    planning bio.
    Visit The Knot!imageVisit Detroit.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    295 invited image184 attending image 111 seriously missing out image
    Final Count!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah.. he sounds like me.. if it's new and shiny - I have to have it.. and I  ididn't get it the day it came out because I just ahd to try it out first. I love my BB too.. so it was a hard choice.. but once I played with it.. the BB seemed like a dinosaur.. and I'm gonna have it in the next week or so. I CAN FEEL IT!!! lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FOUND IT!! ORDERED IT!!! YES!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards