Michigan-Detroit
Options

Considering splurging on a DOC

A DOC definitely wasn't in our original budget, but there's so many details that I'm stressing about! Like set-up & tear down, making sure the room is set up the way we need it, the timelines, etc. I want to be able to enjoy the wedding, but I've been so stressed about getting it all planned out that I think this splurge might be well worth it! Grand Jour has a special for my date for $275 so I'm seriously considering it, despite FI saying we don't need it! haha
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Considering splurging on a DOC

• Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is who I am using and Tammara has been a GOD send and it is not even the big day yet. She is awesome I say if you can do it just do it and $275 is the bomb price I am so jealous!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Book it and book it down.  Tammara was awesome and I cannot recommend her enough :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, do it!!!! I cannot tell you how much having a DOC is saving my sanity.  I am working with Blissful Weddings & Events.  Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do you know the date of specials are? I've been thinking about this but have always thought of it to be so expensive. I'm already stressed now and I have 9 more months to go. This would be a life saver.
  • Options
    mirandall28mirandall28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She had posted on the Grand Jour fb about certain dates that were left and available on a discount. I didn't see mine posted, so I left a comment and she responded to say it was available. Couldn't hurt to try contacting her and asking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For that price I would absolutely book it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards