Michigan-Detroit
Options

Brewing Kit

Any idea where I can find a brewing kit in person for Father's Day, not online?  Thanks in advanced!
BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!

Re: Brewing Kit

• Options
    edited December 2011
     There's a few places that sell brewing supplies that I can think of. I would call ahead and see if they have kits. My dad used to brew his own beer so he would send me to get specific items but I never browsed around.

Adventures in Home brewing in Taylor
    Brew n Grow in Livonia
    Michigan Brewer Pub and Supplies in Southfield
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I'll probably go to Adventures in Home Brewing.  It's not too far from me, and they seem to have really good reviews!  Thanks! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my Dad one and had the hardest time finding it in person! So I ended up buying it from Target's online store. I ordered it on a Monday at like 10pm and it arrived on Wednesday... I was really surprised! Plus, it was free shipping so that was ideal. Good luck finding one! [:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I ended up going to Adventures in Home Brewing, and got him a beginner's beer  brewing kit, IPA beer ingredient kit, and a book with 250 recipes.  I couldn't wait, and he opened it a few minutes ago.  He loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards