Michigan-Detroit
Options

If $ were no object, who would you hire? =)

If $ were no object, who would you choose for your:

Dress
Shoes
Photography
Cinematography
Venue

=)

Re: If $ were no object, who would you hire? =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd be flying to NY and hitting up Kleinfeld's for SURE.

And I think I would probably want to have my entire wedding in Hawaii or something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be having my wedding in disney world!
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have destination wedding and brought everyone with us.  That's one reason we didn't cause we knew no one would be able to come.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_were-object-would-hire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:46150dbb-dcd4-4a95-a751-76567aa042a5Post:130d355d-9fef-4f5c-9073-7c51c9cde3a3">Re: If $ were no object, who would you hire? =)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be having my wedding in disney world!
    Posted by MrsBarstool2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh my goodness, I LOVE this idea!  I would be in heaven.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_were-object-would-hire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:46150dbb-dcd4-4a95-a751-76567aa042a5Post:6092b1b9-5dd3-4888-8d96-305d3c589603">Re: If $ were no object, who would you hire? =)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If $ were no object, who would you hire? =) : Oh my goodness, I LOVE this idea!  I would be in heaven.
    Posted by sammichele[/QUOTE]

When we put the deposit down on the hall I said we are sure we will have our wedding here unless we win the lotto and then I am paying for everyone to come to disney world and thats where we will get married! It was always a dream of mine but its expensive!
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this couple got married at Disney world but I was there a few years ago and saw a wedding party taking pictures at one of the hotels.  It was march and it was a beautiful day and thought to myself I would love to get married here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may or may not have visited Disney weddings page to find out how much it would cost.  I would want to go all out for it though, cinderellas castle and all.  That was a little out of my price range.  They have David Tutera as their wedding planner.  You can do a small wedding there for like $5 to 10k but its for 20 people or less. 

The travel channel did a show just on weddings at Disney. It looked AMAZING!
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    edited December 2011
    Not sure on the vendors, I would have still used our photographer because I love our photos. But, if we had the opportunity to do-it over again, with no budget in mind, we would have gotten married upstate where DH's family live's (just past Traverse City).
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would have loved to get married at a castle in France!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dress: Badgley Mishka 
    Shoes : See above
    Photography: don't know
    Cinematography: Don't know 
    Venue: A really old castle over seas somewhere. I love castles.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards