Michigan-Detroit

I think it finally hit me...

I went to book our DJ today. They showed five mini-videos of the different DJs announcing the intro, cake, and first dance...and I almost cried while watching them.

It finally hit me that in 4+ months it will be my turn to marry the amazing man. (And to be a princess! lol)

Re: I think it finally hit me...

• crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh how fun!  I can't wait to do that.  And no worries about crying.  I'm pretty sure I will be an emotional wreck pretty much every step of the way while planning my wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • queenfm85queenfm85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG... I always start crying at the stupidest stuff now. I was listening to my ipod and the song I want to play for the recessional (after we kiss and are pronounced hubby and wifey) my eyes started watering!

Also, I was reading samples of different ceremonies for us to pick out and I started getting teary too!

Its CRAZY!
    Danielle & Tyler

10-10-10

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited image 41 Getting Crazy image 10 Party Poopin image 75 MIA
    RSVP Date: September 10th
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one!  I was starting to think I was going crazy.  I'm really not that emotional and I have been getting choked up at just about everything now.  I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the day without ruining my makeup.  lol.
  • edited December 2011
    I teared up at the DJ intros, too! Hearing a DJ talking about how special that first dance moment is choked me up a little bit! When we were listening to samples of ceremony music it happened, too. And when FI tried on his wedding ring.

You get so caught up in the whole "wedding" thing, that when these little moments happen that bring it all back into focus it's so emotional for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards